You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 6:15am

We have to pay to rebuild mazes on reincs again?!?

What the hell is up with having to pay to rebuild mazes for our reincs this patch?!? We already paid to build them once we finally finished building our allods and now we have to pay again? This is the first patch that has done this. It's bad enough for those who spend all that gold to build them up and have to repay every time they get reset and now we have to pay to redo maze plus put all that extra gold to reinforce the rooms. Total BS!

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 9:25am

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

2M600k to loose again wow!
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 9:58am

Aionwen

Professional

i have 17 pallods goin to 19... i would like to wrote down my thoughts but gamemakers in general dont like to be called as things

anyway, its not so hard 200k gold WAS (or would have been) acceptable last patch coz 1week chest = 77k gold, so u have to be prepared for some nasty shirt features all the time especially after "upgrades" and this just means peeps with no gold in reserve have to chash up a bit AS USUAL.. for ur case 10pallods = 2,5mios = 5euros not really a gamebreaker but this sort of they like to do with there COSTUMERS...

honest guys, you since ages to get cash by Costumes, pets, Skins and all this nonp2wstuff u could sell and doin instead all the time, WHY!??! you didnt learn any lesson from loosing >50% of playerbase by greedyness?

ps: silentkiller costume is nice, price is nice, separate bundle is nice.. pls keep and improve this strategy in future (its called micropayment if you didnt know yet..)
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Sep 17th 2017, 11:20pm) with the following reason: language - check the forum rules

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 4:49pm

1st they removed all the granite players gained
now they removed the entire labyrinth making everyone need to pay again

whats next? reseting the horns of plenty?

this was a bad move

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 5:04pm

1St: the best mazes win prizes, it's a competion and in a competition a reset is needed every seasons. If you start this competition with more room than others it's sure that you will win.

2nd: if you play on p2w you have the choice, you can buy gold with real money or farm it with some efforts.

So what is wrong ???

i see more cries coming soon.

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 6:01pm

I didn't see any mention about having a problem with them resetting mazes. I saw that the problem was the fact that this is the first time they've ever made us pay just to rebuild them again when we've already paid the first time we built them. Also the fact that they've reduced the amount of gold you get from weekly chests by 10k. For those of us who have several allods on reincs and can't afford to cs all that much it's total BS. Wouldn't be surprised if we see more people quit because of my.com's stupid decisions with patches.

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 8:29pm

its a critic

the 2,6kk gold arent the problem for the active farmers, these can deal with it (while its still a nasty move)
the problem is that somthing that should be permanent was deleted

the mazeroomreset happens anyway and is not related to the constructioncosts

i have 2 former apprentices which built their personal allod short before the patch that asked me what is wrong here
if you are a fresh maxlevel its a drawback to lose 200k gold for NOTHING which were supposed to last "forever"

personally i did not build ANY rooms last season in my maze; it takes time and effort to place the guards and everything with no real reward, good groups can clear everything anyway and weak groups wont even pass the easy boss
sadly, the horns of plenty wont work without a created maze, so you now have to see the 200k as a pre-investion for the later gained gold

Friday, September 15th 2017, 12:01pm

7k gold for priv maze intad of 77k xD gg

Well good thay "fixed" this bug :P

Friday, September 15th 2017, 1:36pm

freestile

Professional

7k gold for priv maze intad of 77k xD gg

Well good thay "fixed" this bug :P

i used to make about 1M gold a week with all my allods which is still far from being an enourmous amount concidering the time investment needed to lvlup and build a private allod on all these reincas and was far from giving me enought gold so i can buy everything i want without cs'ing... really really bad move from allods once again :thumbdown:

seriously devs i'd like to enjoy giving you my money but you have such a greedy way to manage your game that you've make me reach the point where i think like "no i'll keep it you don't deserve it!"

Ill teach you somthing as you seem to need it : having a needy/greedy mentality (what you've chosen) is insanely unattractive! whereas on the other hand having a giving mentality make people like you and want to give you in return... this is a fucking basic relationship knowledge, not even a very sofisticated marketing method but it looks like you don't even know that!

even to take people's money you look like amateurs seriously -_-

Friday, September 15th 2017, 2:07pm

It's like if you donate money to an association you are happy to receive a t-shirt. If you buy gold with money you are happy to have more things than the guys who didn' t paid.
But the important is that you can build maze without real money, just put some efforts in the game.

I' m sure that allodsonlineplayer is agree with me.

Friday, September 15th 2017, 2:57pm

Aionwen

Professional

most of the last two years i spend ingametime to level incas and build privat allods, they hold me ingame for the last season i definitly wouldnt have been goin throught without this "bug"gold especially coz the last classchange was a big imho.. so i stayed ingame aimin at my 20th pallods looking forward just to now reachin a point regainin motivation to put again more money into it to get all the nice items i would like to have after all the years playing.. i WAS enjoying the circumstances to not havin to grind Tiktak, Labs, KoE, Astral, Ano, Traderoute etcpp to do my gearupgrades, get costumes, lightsparks and WAS serious about to cashup my char to get finally the epic conclave- rubi- talent- statrolls, 11er runes and items like battlesuite and nextgeneration items without need to spend the whole evening andor weekend sittin my ass flat, simply just gamin beside surfin and chatin.. but now i have to stop playing actively for the sake of the loss of time and just lookin to get the coral and gold remainin..
IF they would have halfed the amount from 77k to 40k i could have take this but minus factor tenth this game isnt playable for me anymore..

so pls forgive me leechin and manymany thanks to all peeps makin some times nice and some times nicer - we wont bg again as long this game drains out too much time of my life, byebye and stay cool

ps: thanx dragadingsbums for this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnlOMgSA378 specially from my neighbors XD
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Sep 17th 2017, 11:26pm)

Friday, September 15th 2017, 3:35pm

omg! 775g per chest? i am talking about the weekly private allod's reward.

:/

(edited)

That is 7750 gold per week, but the maze cost 206793 to build. So, it would take almost 27 weeks (around 6 months). So, it will take the whole season to pay for the private dungeon...

Now, if we had 10 horns (working on gold), we could pay the dungeon in only 3 months! uhu!

gj devs :P

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "yosuf3" (Sep 15th 2017, 4:26pm)