You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 18th 2017, 2:15pm

Some help with healers

So,im starting the game for the 1st time,and i really like the healer class, but i have no ideia how the healer work in this game,so can i have some help whit:
-Which healer are the best?
-Can healers do the PVE solo?
Tkx for the help folks :D

Monday, September 18th 2017, 2:42pm

every class can do the PVE solo

and here is a lot of healer lecture

https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?page=Board&boardID=8

the best healer is the one that keeps everyone alive from the own team or kills everyone from the other team :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Sep 26th 2017, 11:44pm)

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 10:39am

Since every class also has Aspect of Assault, all healer classes can occasionally switch to DPS. That's the answer to the PvE part of question. Healers only needed (like really needed) in the hardest PvE content like raids and high tier compass allods.

This patch main healer is gonna be warden and support healer is gonna be cleric (whether in Support aspect (mostly) or in Aspect of Healing)