You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 18th 2017, 9:51pm

What's the endgame like nowadays?

Hello all, probably a returning player here.

So i havent played the game in a long while - i tried to get back into it like 2 years ago but finding groups for the starter sectors was nearly impossible and i wasn't really able to get gear as everyone only did the harder sectors. Thus, i wasn't really able to do anything as most activities demanded to be geared. The problem was not that i wanted to get my gear easier, it was just that there wasn't much more to do for me except running starter astral sectors and some dailies and i got bored of that after some time. It was different compared with PreGipat or Gipat-Times.

Lately i have seen the trailer for the new patch 8.2 and decided i want to get back into the game. I got a healer in the 50s from back then but before i continue leveling and invest time into the game, i wanted to know what's there to do in the endgame. I don't have a problem with investing 20-30€/month into the game, so i am not exactly a whale, but i figured out that i am nowadays able to rent most "p2w" items for that price, thus i guess the cash barrier is pretty much gone for me.

So, what are you guys doing in endgame or what have you done when you got to 75? I just want a short (or extensive if you dont mind) introduction into the endgame chapter :)

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 2:03am

Well, thx to the new search group system, now it is easier to do some stuff:

-Can do astral runs and the top raid to get mats to craft and upgrade gear.
-Also can do pvp to get mats (for gear) and other stuff.
-Can do maze dungeons (run dungeons made by other players) and create your own.
-Can do the dailies at Kingdom of Elements to get some mats, gold, and stuff for your private dungeon.
-If are in a big-enough guild you can also do dominion (which is guild vs guild).

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 1:01pm

gearup: i press CTRL M and select the currecnt layer, wait < = 5 minues and then im on an allod
either with a few random players or wtih free mercenaries, i kill 4 bosses and get my gerup material

pvp: like always, press CTRL + M and it starts shorty after

farming / openworld pvp: kill mobs / players in kingdom of elements ("KOE")

there are (many) other activities too but these are the main ones i do

since level 50 there have been MANY changes; i started this game when 51 was maxlevel