Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 10:39am

Engineer Build

Hi everyone , i have been playing this game for long time but never tried engineer class .
So I want help to make a good leveling build then pvp build .
Hope i find some helps from good engineer players , ty 8)

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 11:06am

Hi everyone , i have been playing this game for long time but never tried engineer class .
So I want help to make a good leveling build then pvp build .
Hope i find some helps from good engineer players , ty 8)
Good luck finding a engineer this days :/.

They totally broke the legs of this class at 8.1.

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 11:06am

Not the best time to start an engineer. The state there are in now strongly suggests they are gonna be revamped in this or that way similarly to the recent revamp of scouts.

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 11:46pm

I play Engineer on League and can say that it is indeed a very rare class, i would suggest if you can to swap, bard is more better and unless they revamp engineer and make it so we are no longer support and more damage, then the class will be dead sad to say and if you are assault nearly everyone wants you support or you won't get into s20 etc.

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 12:45am

if you are assault nearly everyone wants you support or you won't get into s20 etc.
This is weird complaint. Greatness = 2 builds is easily achievable, so there can be no excuse for an engineer (or bard) to not have a support build.

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 5:39pm

Hello.
I have been playing engineer support for the 2 last updates (8.0 , 8.1)
i can tell you its not so hard class to play.
Dps on aoe isnt low at all get to 13M per second (my runes 6)
The problem is singel target which make you even lower then the tank dps.
I can give you the best support and dps builds (ill post them here tomorow)
anyway im not suggest you start this class now.
Bard is the same but more succsesful.

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 12:55am

dragagon

Misafir

My engineer builds.

Hello,

I suggest you for PVE DPS to go with this build: ENGI PVE DPS

, you basically 2x grapeshot > throw the heat grenade > bust of mana, 2x acid shot > throw the poison grenade > burst of mana, then continue repeating 2x grapeshot > burst of mana until the grenades are off cooldown :)

For PVE SUPP I suggest you this: ENGI PVE SUPP
Same for TA, you 2x grapeshot > burst of mana to keep TA active, to keep BL active you rotate the defensive skills: iron curtain > ME >power barrier (needs an active device).

goodluck practicing ^^

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 8:16am

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 1:29pm

Alıntı

My engineer builds.
Hello,

, you basically 2x grapeshot > throw the heat grenade > bust of mana, 2x acid shot > throw the poison grenade > burst of mana, then continue repeating 2x grapeshot > burst of mana until the grenades are off cooldown :)

Same for TA, you 2x grapeshot > burst of mana to keep TA active, to keep BL active you rotate the defensive skills: iron curtain > ME >power barrier (needs an active device).

goodluck practicing ^^

wtf is this shit

here you have guide :

https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…0610&highlight=

build

https://alloder.pro/calc-en/#e$bj1gqc1tu…dkjpig3::13ydj3

Stats :

500 swifnes
for pve Determnation for pvp Brutality 300+
+250 bloodost
500 caution (i use caution for pve and pvp becose i make shields so i no need much concetration)

Colosus/Portable canone use to make shield with over 70% of your health and your teammates
Medical emergency you use to dispel boss attacs and offheal

Also i was leveling with this build and all are good and np + offheal make good work

Bu mesaj 3 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Xrade19" (Sep 22nd 2017, 1:36pm)

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 7:45pm

dragagon

Misafir

Alıntı

My engineer builds.
Hello,

goodluck practicing ^^

wtf is this shit

here you have guide :

https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…0610&highlight=

build

https://alloder.pro/calc-en/#e$bj1gqc1tu…dkjpig3::13ydj3

Stats :

500 swifnes
for pve Determnation for pvp Brutality 300+
+250 bloodost
500 caution (i use caution for pve and pvp becose i make shields so i no need much concetration)

Colosus/Portable canone use to make shield with over 70% of your health and your teammates
Medical emergency you use to dispel boss attacs and offheal

Also i was leveling with this build and all are good and np + offheal make good work

Wtf is my shit? let's see your build...

Grenade rubies for TA refresh are useless because you can do that perfectly with burst of mana, no need to spend anymore rubies on keeping TA's up.
Why don't you have aci tide + time extenders to boost your parties' dps?
Why are you wasting rubies on invigorating surge? that's totally useless.
Wasted a ruby on offense buff refresher via a turret drop.
You don't have power barrier to refresh defence buff.
Wasted too many rubies on grenades on a supp build.
Seems like you try to make a hybrid build. Ever thought of Greatness?

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 8:34pm

Alıntı

Grenade rubies for TA refresh are useless because you can do that perfectly with burst of mana, no need to spend anymore rubies on keeping TA's up.

-> you have right, thx for notice that i will fix it

Alıntı

Why don't you have aci tide + time extenders to boost your parties' dps?

lol

Alıntı

Why are you wasting rubies on invigorating surge? that's totally useless.

-> i will disagre 100% more heling can save ass when your on ts in astral or in pvp and you have heler in ts
-> Also it increst your heling + if you have Trinity from warden reincs its nice combo with +100% more heling

Alıntı

Wasted a ruby on offense buff refresher via a turret drop.

-> same as first

Alıntı

You don't have power barrier to refresh defence buff.

-> Well i was no needed becose my cd was fine but thx no taking Alltilery Support i can take it ty for advice

Alıntı

Wasted too many rubies on grenades on a supp build.

-> will disagre, it's fine finishing attack good working with brut, also skill who make the most dmg + give dot for 6s, (cd after all is 4s to use next frag bomb ith 500 swifnes)

Alıntı

Seems like you try to make a hybrid build. Ever thought of Greatness?

-> yep this build work fine for me in pve+pvp+leveling, and is very tanky, also thx for some info i will fix some thinks

Now your turn :

Alıntı

-> so why your not take Circulation ruby who made that

Why your not take Self-Dstruction+Air Support to boost your parties' dps?

Why you wast 6 rubies for Secundary reaction + Acid tide ? ofc it's give little dps but overall it will be like 5-10% in island ?

why your not take stell trap+ wormhole to pover up your absorb after using Power Barier (not even teling about Defensive perimetr)

Why you not take Tactical retret if you have Space shift to boost your team by 15%dmg for 6s ?

Too many granates ? you don't have the core one who increst +50% dmg of it and increst buf

Also i don't know did taking Pover field is nice idea becose it share cd ith your Medical emergency so you will can't help your team ith dispell bufs then but it's just my play stile

btw Acid shot rank 3 on sup rly ?

Bu mesaj 6 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Xrade19" (Sep 22nd 2017, 8:54pm)

Sunday, September 24th 2017, 3:06pm

I have been playing engi supp for a long time and im totaly agree with Xrade19 build.

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 2:30am

thanks a lot everyone for help and infos , i made bard and engineer too , both r fun but bard do very high damage like 10 X engineer

Monday, October 16th 2017, 2:33am

I'm noob but i like this build for DPS in PVE. Really seem nice:
Sorry i need to edit i didn't know the name of abilities

https://alloder.pro/calc/#e$vjpgrgo00000…400000::13ydj3:

The idea:

Grapeshot x3 + Frag bomb + Blowdown (normal mobs of the allods cry with this :love: ) + toxic volley x3 + Bacterial Bomb +Blowdown+ turret.
If you want more DPS you have acid turret and others. But i like balance and i love heal me and have a little protection.

Variable polarity x5 with Blowdown... make a lot of damage O_O...

How to say... my aoe is low but i have good dps in solo target. After pach, Burst of mana is to lose talent points for dps (area effect is tiny and engi is not a tank) and Blowdown was boosted... Can work well if you change turrets for mana and try work with Blowdown... i don't know but Mana is very bad for me if you want dps.

im not the best dps in the world but is very fine alone and with little groups. And I'm blue equip...

I don't need 500 swifnes... with 300-350 i'm fine. Can use determination 300+ concentration, bloodost+ proficiency (I don't know critical in the future i will try)

I think is correct to say this class change after pach. In the 8.0 we had a good AOE Damage with MANA but with 8.1 this class change for be a good SOLO target DPS how SCOUT in the past with Dobleshoot but without critical. I don't Know the future but i tested Blowdown and Mana and in all situations and win Blowdown in the present.

Simple Guide for understand what is the objective of Engi PVE DPS pressing buttons with Blowdown XD:

with support im learning, only use for PVP (help buff pro's / no dps XD) Im pacifist in Support.

But is only an opinion. Really i'm noobish with Engi.

Bu mesaj 14 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Niiyoo" (Mar 25th 2018, 10:32pm)

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 8:34am

Benzer konular

Bu konuyu değerlendir