You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 9:48pm

Achievements

Hello all, this game is really awesome, I enjoy it...but will be AWESOME if the achievements can be implemented.
Players know that achievements in a game are good, lots of us trying to be better, have more achievements than the others, in one word is a contest between us. My opinion...will be great if the moderators would do something great like this on the future and I know that I'm not the only player of MMORPG that knows this. Have a nice time everyone and enjoy your adventure in the game!

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 12:09pm

1. It is not moderators' job to implement anything.
2. Did you check latest patch notes at least?

Quoted

In update 8.0.2, heroes will be rewarded with Achievements for completing certain tasks. For now, this new feature will be running in the test mode. Its final implementation will be presented to Sarnaut in global update 9.0.0. However, this feature is already available, and please feel welcome to share your feedback and suggestions on its future development with us!

Rate this thread