You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:53pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

NA client with NA servers

How can i download NA client with NA servers? everytime i try to download it gives me "en.allods.com" but i need NA site, thanks in advance!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:54pm

Sadly, we have to live with you Merkins now. :(

/joke

It's all one happy, crossatlantic family!
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:57pm

We merged :P no NA islolation anymore xD

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:00pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

But how, when i log in allods i can see only 2 servers, new frontier (0) and subscription sever (0). And i think that bouth servers are from EU...

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:01pm

They use the EU names, but are still Free to Play and Subscription - if you have merged your account, then the characters should be on the respective servers.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:03pm

But how, when i log in allods i can see only 2 servers, new frontier (0) and subscription sever (0). And i think that bouth servers are from EU...
EU and NA servers were merged.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:04pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

I can see my characthers now, but i have other proble, my loading screen bugged on 64% and wont move, but i can still hear the sound...

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:06pm

Has the client finished downloading? You may have performance issues if streaming while playing.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:06pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

It says that game is downloaded and installed.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:07pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

missing avatars

I really hope they can fix the missing avatar problem. i would hate to see allods lose so many players because players toons were lost :(

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:08pm

It says that game is downloaded and installed.

I'd say give your system a reboot, as a general rule of thumb.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:08pm

I really hope they can fix the missing avatar problem. i would hate to see allods lose so many players because players toons were lost :(

The characters are there, there's just some UAC replication issues.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:11pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Just wow, i've made a new avatar and guess what, loading screen goes up to 100% and i can play, but when i try to log on already existing avatar (have him 2 mounths) im getting bugged on 64% again... :(

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:13pm

Oracle

Intermediate

Don't worry, it's just downloading :) if you double click the light blue bar above the % it will show you what is downloading and how much is completed.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:15pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Don't worry, it's just downloading :) if you double click the light blue bar above the % it will show you what is downloading and how much is completed.
well it stoped dont know why, now i have 63 pages under "currently downloading" and everyhing is on 0%, it wont move.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:24pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

And now when i open my.com it says "game installed .Progressive downloading."
1159mb of 7600mb speed 0kb/sec

I really dont know why it stopped :D

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:36am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

are the avatars back?

did you find your avatars? is it fixed?