Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Giving it another go, what race/class?

As the title implies, I'm gonna give Allods another go.
Reading up on the latest posts, it seems Imps are more populated, so I'm most likely gonna choose that as a faction,
but I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight into class+race combo?
generally in MMO's I enjoy being support or healer, but DPS is fun too. Is the Bard class any nice support?
Any feedback would be appreciated!

dragagon

unregistriert

Depending on your CS (yes it does matter)
I'd suggest to go support/healer if you're CS is rather low, this meaning your runes are 7's/p4 .
This is because you'll be more appealing to guilds or any group events that you'll join.
As support you should go bard with full swiftness, focussing solely on buffs,being TA,BL and perma barrier. Don't bother to dps on bard without artefact r3.
for Healer you should go druid because that's the best heal class ingame imo.

For bard PVE SUPP I suggest you this; Bard PVE SUPP
for bard PVP SUPP I suggest you this: Bard PVP SUPP

You basically spam T(emporal) A(cceleration) whenever it's up, and you keep it active with dancing blade. For Bl(oodthirst)/Cour(age) you spam acoustic barrier. That's pretty much it. Put all your base stats into Vitality to be as tanky as possible because you will rely on heals. You should get swiftness on all gear possible and Proficiency if the gearpiece doen't offer swiftness. For defence stats you should get 500 caution max,vitality whatever is left to take and survivability on what gearpieces don't offer vita/caut.

For healer druid you should go with this: Druid PVE/PVP Healer.
What you do here is basically keeping rejuvenation active on everyone because that's a 15% dmg reduction + hot (heal over time). Refreshing dew on 3 stacks, make it 4 to refresh your timer. To save yourself you tb (tree bark, is a shield) > bof (breath of forest, 45% dmg reduction on yourself + aoe heal) > tb again because bof resets its cd (cooldown). Throw your aoe heals down on yourself because in pvp, healers are tanks. They have auto aggro because players (not the braindeads) know that they need to kill healers in order to kill whatever else so you'll have to make use of all dmg reducs you can cause just heals won't keep u alive :)
stats you want to go with as druid heal are experimental for offensive stats.
To play safe I'd say get 250 prof/250 bruta atleast, or keep them equal as possible, get 500 crit dmg as priority tho.
For defence stats I'd suggest 500 caution again and max vitality like on bard. Get survivability again on what pieces don't offer vita/caut.

nevertheless if you DO have some nice CS, (p5 and 8's+), then go for killer classes. Mage is easy to play as. Paladin defo can eat ppl in pvp and pve. All the others are good too but require some experience and practice that a lot of players ingame seem to lack. Healer ofc works too with nice CS but it' whatever u wanna play as.
Welcome back btw :)

if you want to mainly play together with players and support them bard is a good choice
the poster above already named lots of viable details and regarding "usefulness" a rookie certainly is most useful as "supporter"

for reaching level 75 however you likely want to be on a normal (solo) pve dps build; after reaching max level you can get greatness (only takes a few battlegrounds to gain enough amalgam) which is infact a 2nd skilltree

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Bard is a great choice. Empire side is a good choice for you for factions, because there are people playing there.

Zitat

nevertheless if you DO have some nice CS, (p5 and 8's+), then go for killer classes. Mage is easy to play as. Paladin defo can eat ppl in pvp and pve. All the others are good too but require some experience and practice that a lot of players ingame seem to lack. Healer ofc works too with nice CS but it' whatever u wanna play as.

Don't knowed Smugglers paradis have this thinks ...

Zitat

Don't knowed Smugglers paradis have this thinks ...
They probably didn't notice that this was in the p2p forum section.

False information about the sub server. Nothing new here.

Empire has more activity. But in league there is a new community growing.
its ur decision. but league is NA time i think

Empire has more activity. But in league there is a new community growing.
its ur decision. but league is NA time i think
We're sort of NA time. One of our players is from Australia so we mainly do our content anywhere from 12am-6am server time. There are special occasions where we're clearing content a few hours before though.