You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 25th 2017, 8:05pm

• "xxtammyjayxx" started this thread

Need a full healer build

Can anyone link me to a decent full healer cleric build please :) Just got back to the game.

Rexina
Astral Nudists

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 1:06am

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 2:12pm

Outdated. This patch I'd take something like https://alloder.pro/calc#p$b0e4vjo200603…0400000::13ydj3 as a minimum

But in 8.2 healers should consider this grid to develop on.
you left out Defense buff upon Halo use, upon shielding your trowing away a perma -25% dmg reduction buff... get out of here

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Sep 28th 2017, 1:32am) with the following reason: language

Thursday, September 28th 2017, 12:01pm

you left out Defense buff upon Halo use, upon shielding your trowing away a perma -25% dmg reduction buff... get out of here
Oh, look who's here, an-expert-wanna-be that doesn't know there's no Defense buff from Halo anymore in the Aspect of Healing.

Friday, September 29th 2017, 1:01pm

it still works on holy word however, still doesnt change the fact that your build is missing a key component and therefor..in nice language "poop"

Friday, September 29th 2017, 3:26pm

It doesn't work on holy word either (although I took the rubies because of the other effect, but apparently you are mentally handicapped to notice, that's fine).

Can never stop being surprised how self-confident stupid people are in their statements.

Oh and btw, there's a small mistake in my build indeed, let's see if you'll be able to make at least some sense from the third try xD

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "user_1129018" (Sep 29th 2017, 3:31pm)

Friday, September 29th 2017, 4:56pm

It doesn't work on holy word either (although I took the rubies because of the other effect, but apparently you are mentally handicapped to notice, that's fine).

Can never stop being surprised how self-confident stupid people are in their statements.

Oh and btw, there's a small mistake in my build indeed, let's see if you'll be able to make at least some sense from the third try xD
tested and it works on the shield but thats your mentla handicap, and i did notice you not taking the fana rubys,whic is less of a mistake as ignoring defense buff thinking that 33% is gona work out when you need it
and i don't need to make sense, you got of a punny burn from my mistake on halo from the patch and now you think your a god
fact is, your handing out shity builds to other players and ruining theire experience

Friday, September 29th 2017, 5:33pm

Dude, whichever drugs you are on, you really should consider quitting, they damage your brain so badly that you already have issues with actually seeing and recognizing things, and if it's not enough you're getting delusional:

1. Defense buff doesn't proc with Sacred word in the Aspect of Healing. It just doesn't.
2. I did take fana rubies what are you talking about? Did you even look at the build, or just comment on something you made up for yourself?

Friday, September 29th 2017, 5:40pm

Dude, whichever drugs you are on, you really should consider quitting, they damage your brain so badly that you already have issues with actually seeing and recognizing things, and if it's not enough you're getting delusional:

1. Defense buff doesn't proc with Sacred word in the Aspect of Healing. It just doesn't.
2. I did take fana rubies what are you talking about? Did you even look at the build, or just comment on something you made up for yourself?
the defense works i'm using it every day, and the fanatism is the translated shit form that russian build calc, whic you don't have
quit being a noob, it's bad for your gameplay and start taking some drugs it helps you to stop from being a nerd

Friday, September 29th 2017, 5:55pm

yeah well, not gonna ruin your imaginary world anymore

Friday, September 29th 2017, 6:03pm

is that you giving up,or showing weakness?

Friday, September 29th 2017, 6:08pm

Neither. just being reasonable.

What's the point to argue about the build with someone who declines the skill description and the actual game mechanics in favor of protecting some imaginary build from who knows how long ago when Defense proc'ed with Halo?

Friday, September 29th 2017, 9:48pm

Neither. just being reasonable.

What's the point to argue about the build with someone who declines the skill description and the actual game mechanics in favor of protecting some imaginary build from who knows how long ago when Defense proc'ed with Halo?
if you would have actualy read it you would have known i was talking about holy word as halo was my mistake but your a cunt who beleives he is the king because he has been here forever, your just another bug that i will have to remove form my boot at the end of the day, something pathetic whic dies from a random aoe, you go by un noticed and no one will give a flying butt cheek about it,

Friday, September 29th 2017, 9:54pm

Oh you touched me. You are definitely better at flattering yourself than you are at understanding game mechanics and making builds.

Friday, September 29th 2017, 11:08pm

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 12:47am

Pro-healer-expert that doesn't know how the rubies work tries appealing to authority?

Pathetic.

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 6:08pm

come at me bro i mean come at me "nobody"

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 4:06pm

Soooo about that full healer build?

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 5:57pm

Nord

Trainee

maybe look at the russian forum with translator