You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 2:33pm

Account and Item Trading Policy Reminder

Dear players,

We would like to remind you that selling or buying accounts, items or gold for real money is against our Terms & Conditions which you agreed to accept in the registration process and are reminded of every time you log in.

Posting account, item or gold selling propositions in chat, the forums or any other platform is also strictly forbidden. Please note that in these cases we will be blocking the accounts of both the item seller, the buyer and – if present – the account of a third party agent.

We investigate such cases very thoroughly and handle each one individually. If your account has been blocked in regards to account, item or gold selling or if you become aware of someone selling or buying an account, item or gold, please contact support and provide detailed information (e.g. screenshots) about the incident.

Thank you for your attention,
Allods team

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "user_15926364" (Sep 27th 2017, 8:39am)

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 3:29pm

So does this count for buying strongboxes then trying to sell items which drop from there?

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 3:32pm

You will not do shit to any account bought/sold.
It is a known fact, you have all needed proof your self.
This is just "we know accounts are sold and bought" let's make it look like we care.
It's enough of a proof when person A gets banned, then person B sells account to person A, and now account B is on same IP as account A the banned account used to be, so either close this post or show some action.

P.S. I've spoke with mods/admins, and I've been told that even where there is SS proof, IP proof, chat proof, of person on a bought account, and CMs will not investigate even, every sold account has gone unpunished that is why we have more and more of this happen.

It's a fact.

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 3:41pm

If you sell it for real $ then Yes.
If you sell for any in game currency then No.

I was banned without proof of any sort only because I mentioned how much BC I made but instead of BC I said it in dollar amount. Even after I provided them with my financial institutions records on spending my money for BC to make BC by selling in game items for BC, and besides my paycheck 0 money being deposited. they decided to unban me but also decided to clean my bank and bag of all the items I've purchased with my own money. So fuck they way people work in this game as "attoroties".
So does this count for buying strongboxes then trying to sell items which drop from there?

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 6:01pm

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 10:24am

-The simplest solution to avoid buying accounts would be to bring backthe faction change. Just look to many players have changed to league and empire by buying accounts!
-And for mmose players , you MUST ban them.Will be fine if a GM or a MOD try to warn new players in world chat at least 1x day.I am sure there is a tone of new players who dont know allods website / forum , they just use client.

-In conclusion : faction change will stop account seller and buyer and GM /MOD warn new players IN GAME will stop mmose.

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 10:34am

Kurtcobain

Professional

Hey JusticeMaker

it´s a nice idea to warn new players about mmose, maybe it´s a way!

BUT after every patch you have to sign the CoC again, what means: if you just use the Client you can read that it is not alowed to buy crystals from 3 party side!

but i know....not many ppl "read" the CoC ;)
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 2:09pm

but i know....not many ppl "read" the CoC
i have no idea what your talking about! i read it EVERY time again! i swear on me mum!
:pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch:

Wednesday, December 11th 2019, 11:21am

bring back the fraction change amulet!

Hey,

One of the reson / excuse of the account seller it was to change the fraction: sell it at a fraction and buy it at another fraction.

It would be more simple if it would be possible with a payment, legally!

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 1:34am

RE: bring back the fraction change amulet!

Hey,

One of the reson / excuse of the account seller it was to change the fraction: sell it at a fraction and buy it at another fraction.

It would be more simple if it would be possible with a payment, legally!

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 8:56am

Jinn

Intermediate

I think it is legal (kinda) now, so calm down.
^ . ^

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 10:27am

I think it is legal (kinda) now, so calm down.

It is not legal, and it ll never be. Please write a ticket about such rule violations.

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 12:27pm

Jinn

Intermediate

It is not legal, and it ll never be. Please write a ticket about such rule violations.
Sure :D
^ . ^

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Jinn" (Feb 12th 2020, 9:17pm)

Rate this thread