You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 1:33am

Good news for all farmers! Exchange gone down drastically // some other thoughts - random public "chat"

good news for all farmers!
was 5.118 a few days before now is at 3.680
many players asked for that
it seems the reduction of the gold from personal allods had a huge impact over time, it seems a lot of players is exchanging BC for gold now
the winners of this have made their exit already; we will see how much more it will go down now

--//--

carneval of fantasies seems to have mobs which are superior to the normal mobs on astralislands (underwaterkingdom also seems a bit harder than the other allods)
i remember this allod from when i was new to this game, it was very hard for me to do back then...
just for the case some rookie dont understand:

there are 3 quests
kill the mobs asked for
there is no fixed oder but i do it this way:
- Quests
- mobs left
- mobs upper
- pirateboss on ship (stay in circle, dont kill adds! if adds dead reset, jump from ship to ground)
- mobs right
- hand in Q 1 by 1 and do boss

its a pity the mobs no longer drop any loot, i loved it when they dropped astral crystals and this kind of stuff to sell, im into selling grey loot :love:

--//--

since i got PMs about my gearscore i will write this here for all who want to know
i have ~172.000 gs by now on my best gared char, only doing normal astral / using green hammers ( - i saw players with 185.000+ already, 190.000 is new sector unlock)
so yes i am "undergeared" (as always - but we could also say the others are overgeared, but whatever - result is the same!)
i gain amalgam from battlegrounds which yields more than enough for always beeing able to bring the gear to 100% (exchange for glitter dust at negotiant NPC)
this means no crafted hammers, no dominion hammers, no raids, no teal hammers from itemshop and no whatever else exists to boost gearup

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 11:07am

Since your post AoP gold has dropped 200, so it may drop even more, even Auction House items are becoming cheaper.

My GS is same as yours, it feels faster and better to gear up now, but regular sector i have to admit the Mercs especially Rowdy is weak as hell at some points he dies to quickly on some bosses, his tanking abilities seem to fail.

but i am doing the same as you with the hammers, by time leggy opens which will be this week easily, getting leggy gear/upgrading will be quicker.

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 8:34pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

woow 3680 O_o
are they think we gonna be happy for that ?
screw them whats diff 5k and 3k not that much
those allods team people they only think about money
not players ... I mean the likes of me not satisfied at all
am playing for whole years and my gold still 400k
what should I focus my runes or my GS I have no Idea what to do
I lost hope in everything about this game they all making mistakes

1-I want them to change everything from KOE to Astral
in astral I want the last boss to drop 50k instead of 4k
in KOE we wanna do the quests every time not everyday

2-I want them to change the emblem of koe drop from monsters
from 3 to 100 for each monster we kill

3-I want them to remove the bound effect from not a day without gift
I have coremorpher and assault shell I wish I could sell them
sadly I found myself that am the weak link in the allods

I waist all my years complaining to people who don't care about players
they only care about purchasers and money

I love this game so much but am just a shit and its not good to me
leaving the game means comet suicide

will anyway congrats for the purchasers good luck for them
and bad luck for me :(

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 8:44pm

Hello,

The Allods team has nothing to do with the price of Boutique coins ingame.
It's the simple rule of offer and demand.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 8:55pm

freestile

Professional

Hello,

The Allods team has nothing to do with the price of Boutique coins ingame.
It's the simple rule of offer and demand.

they do have the power to decide the rate will now be at a fixed value so overinflation doesn't make their player's life too hard...

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 11:20pm

My guess is that some bots have either been banned or lost interest in farming & selling.

Beat that you analysts xD

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 12:59am

I bet the lowring coz they will introduce the new exchange npc in the new server , and they want to make bit balance between both servers :huh:

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 9:22am

Eventually i reckon they will re-merge the servers, just hope they keep the price of bc at a fixed rate afterwards, 3k per bc is fair for all, would hate to see it go up like the russians have, apparently their bc is around 10k per.

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 3:17pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

Eventually i reckon they will re-merge the servers, just hope they keep the price of bc at a fixed rate afterwards, 3k per bc is fair for all, would hate to see it go up like the russians have, apparently their bc is around 10k per.
3k bc is not fair for me
its only fair for people who purchase
not someone like me who only get 100k every 3 weeks
while some get 1 mil per min

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 4:08pm

Quoted

3k bc is not fair for me
its only fair for people who purchase
not someone like me who only get 100k every 3 weeks
while some get 1 mil per min

Are you doing bg wtih x4 buff ? (x2 from buff, x2 from medal) it's 250k (or more) when you use 65 medals (1k victory sometink per win)

ps. also no it's not fair for people who purchase becose thay will get 50% gold then normal :P

Also what you do to make it fair for you ? or you just haiting all the time and nothing make with that x) ?

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 7:38pm

just hope they keep the price of bc at a fixed rate afterwards
When the exchanger was introduced "they" said it's gonna have the dynamic market-driven exchange rate.

Is there any proof to the statement that "they" actually set up the exchange rate manually rather than letting market decide for itself?

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 8:15pm

ive never (in ANY game) met a good player who complained about "fairness"

those who come up with "fair" and "unfair" are usually those who use these terms as a justification for their poor performance / losing - instead of getting better to a level they are fine with

these are the ones which in shootergames accuse everyone who is better than them as a cheater / aimbotuser...

and a completely other story is, as it has been said, those who want to exchange BC for gold wont be happy now...

Friday, October 6th 2017, 7:22am

Valki_sa

Trainee

Better the beginning time when BC exchange was started at 5 gold/ 1 bc :D (but the incomes was...low)

Private allods/Maze (unchanged):

>Maze weekly incomes is 7750 gold,
>Each horn is around 15500 gold/ 2week (so 7750 gold/week),
>Opening maze cost is around 225 000 gold (a little too much, in my opinion).
>Upgrade maze cost a lot...(in my case, nobody comes to plunder ;( )

Battleground gold mark is 3750 gold like before (goblinoball unchanged at 13750 g)

But we must spent a lot for gear (i.e. 25k just the scroll from rare to purple, without transformation)

So the conclusion is simple: Same incomes/ Bigger outcomes for normal player.

Quoted

"Xtrade19":Are you doing bg wtih x4 buff ? (x2 from buff, x2 from medal) it's 250k (or more) when you use 65 medals (1k victory sometink per win)

=> It's the winning way

Premium ranking it's winning way too 8) (don't spend so much money in, but like a P2P MMo if you value AO)
:thumbsup: *put Pink Floyd music* :thumbsup:
Bla bla bla! main character: Valkirius

Friday, October 6th 2017, 2:18pm

those who come up with "fair" and "unfair" are usually those who use these terms as a justification for their poor performance / losing - instead of getting better to a level they are fine with

these are the ones which in shootergames accuse everyone who is better than them as a cheater / aimbotuser...

and a completely other story is, as it has been said, those who want to exchange BC for gold wont be happy now...

i want to be a good player like you!

I wanna show my super overpowered playing skills like you do all the time!

can you teach me please? :rolleyes:

Friday, October 6th 2017, 11:11pm

in allods having good gear and items is much more important than beeing skilled; the other thing is peperation like bringing (health+defense) potions with you etc
then comes the right spec and after that the inputskills..

gear > items > spec > skill

so if you want to be a powerful player gear up, farm and make preperations
(but keep in mind the gear will be soon reset again; you might want to use your gold for something permanent instead)

even perfect skill wont make you win vs a better geared player who is just giving like 80% or whatever
however gearing up to "max" is a lot of effort (find party for hard sector, do hard sector, find party for raid, do raid, farm for teal hammers....)

personally, im just doing the minimal gearup (easy sectos / green hammers); this will result in reduced performance + inferiority to those who do the hard way - but thats fine for me, i rather lose some battles than taking all the effort for something that will reset in a few months ;)

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 1:02am

Quoted

Quoted from "u_17767406"
Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER"

in allods having good gear and items is much more important than beeing skilled; the other thing is peperation like bringing (health+defense) potions with you etc

gear > items > spec > skill

so if you want to be a powerful player gear up, farm and make preperations
(but keep in mind the gear will be soon reset again; you might want to use your gold for something permanent instead)

even perfect skill wont make you win vs a better geared player who is just giving like 80% or whatever
however gearing up to "max" is a lot of effort (find party for hard sector, do hard sector, find party for raid, do raid, farm for teal hammers....)

personally, im just doing the minimal gearup (easy sectos / green hammers); this will result in reduced performance + inferiority to those who do the hard way - but thats fine for me, i rather lose some battles than taking all the effort for something that will reset in a few months ;)

I was hear in 9.0 thay will back to 1 sezon for 1y

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 3:43am

Quoted from "Xrade19"

I was hear in 9.0 thay will back to 1 sezon for 1y

i heared this too, im looking forward to it, will be good to revert the lifespan of gear back from "short" to "normal"

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 6:11am

dragagon

Unregistered

Warrior tank spec for pvp, Mage dps spec for pvp...
I have yet to see you once to play in the right spec... odd that you tell others this :thinking:

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 10:31am

At AoP and Xtrade19: Yep 1 season and order is crucial too for stuff.

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 3:37pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

you don't no how I feel and here I have now 3mil gold
and thanks to a best friend who helped me a lot
no body farm for gold everyday people sell items from boutique
and yes this game has no fair this my point of view

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]