You are not logged in.

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 8:42pm

have fun

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Instinct" (Dec 3rd 2017, 10:27pm)

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 11:18pm

server is empty only this guild has online (and usually 5-6 players online btw semi of them mostly afk) i joinned their guild.. no one help each other and still looking for players on the forum.
I joined the server and the guild on Oct 7th. My experience has been the opposite of this. I play mostly on the weekends and I"m not in any hurry.
They're always doing stuff and rush to help me with anything i ask.
If you're really interested in this server maybe give them another try?
"We're all here to do what we're all here to do. Only the One can open the door. And only during that window can that door be opened. I know because I must know. It is my purpose. It is the reason I am here. The same reason we are all here." -The Keymaker

*Parusha*
Gibberling Engineers
Smuggler's Paradise

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 11:18pm

IronPhoenix

Beginner

server is empty only this guild has online (and usually 5-6 players online btw semi of them mostly afk) i joinned their guild.. no one help each other and still looking for players on the forum.
We are 75% or more NA players in this guild if you joined this guild and seen no one online it's because of your time zone. There are more players from other countries on empire side maybe that's a better side for you to play. We try to make time for everyone but there are only so many hours in the day that we can play. Pfannkuchen are german so they may also be an option for you if you are in EU type time zones. Talk with them or empire guilds either would be glad to have you I'm sure. Don't leave on account of us thinking the server doesn't have anyone online. I'm currently typing this message at 6:18PM central time NA and we have 9 people online all which are active about to start doing Astrals only one of those 9 are afk.

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 11:21pm

Azir

Intermediate

• "Azir" started this thread

Quoted

I joined the server and the guild on Oct 7th. My experience has been the opposite of this. I play mostly on the weekends and I"m not in any hurry.
They're always doing stuff and rush to help me with anything i ask.
If you're really interested in this server maybe give them another try?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: We love our Smugglers Paradise and we actively invite all those who wish to join it as much as we do cuz its not the pop that keeps us playing its the friendships and fun we have as a guild. :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Azir" (Nov 1st 2017, 11:31pm)

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 1:24am

Azir

Intermediate

When you create something new, you're breaking tradition - which is an act of defiance. :P Those who play on Smugglers Paradise are in there own form of Defiance. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thursday, November 16th 2017, 5:42pm

Nord

Trainee

the server is not empty and its fun here. and way better than spending tons of money on f2p server :D

Thursday, November 16th 2017, 6:05pm

Tuesday, November 21st 2017, 9:38pm

Azir

Intermediate

We had 21 people online but computer didnt want to take the screenshot lol But downed observatory fully again today.

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 4:46pm

i think i recognize someone on that list :D
I'm undisputed king in my own realm
Rospaseta - F2P - deactive
Rosbian -P2P - deactive

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 12:57am

Honestly the best people in the best server I mean what I want more than that lovely lovely guild I'm coming back this Friday :love: I hope :love:
[Guilde: Utopie] [Server: Smugglers Paradise]

Character: DarkDemo

Class: Engineer

Fraction: Empire

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 2:07pm

Azir

Intermediate

"Is your guild just not sexy enough for you? Guild chat getting a little dull? Join <Defiance> where F bombs aren't offensive and family friendly just ain't our style. Sign up to enjoy level and perks!"

"Are you friendly, slightly crazy but in a good way, an altaholic, looking for a Allods experience beyond the grind, prone to falling off cliffs, mature, and dead sexy? Join <Defiance> and find your perfect fit!" Enjoy 9.0 With a guild who will make things fun." :thumbup:

Ethier way 9.0 is around the corner I hope to see more new faces and old ones. Good luck to everyone.
:thumbsup:

Rate this thread