You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 4:38pm

How's the Server?

I'm planning to start playing allods again. How is the population? Is it worth subscribing? Do you guys still have fun? I'd be very happy if you answer all of my questions! OwO

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 4:51pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Population: Low (really low) - almost non existent compared to New Frontier f2p.
Fun: Yeah, with the right guilds you can have fun, however a lot of content is cut out, cause of the lack of people.

Worth Subscribing: Depends what you expect from game. PvP - not worth; PvE - maybe worth;
You still can experience Allods without the need to buy something though, but if this is worth enough to let the lack of population (and thereforce activites) doesn't disturb your fun.... you need to decide for yourself.

BAUA POWA!

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 5:21pm

Nord

Trainee

the population is rlly low but if u join, more ppl will join and so on..
you can have fun with guilds. Just try it out :)
Its way better than pay thousands of dollars to be on top..

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 9:58pm

Azir

Intermediate

League has one guild with 20 active players and growing mostly NA time but you can see them online though out the day but you never really see them afk in Novo we try to keep busy. But empire has 2 active guilds

Monday, October 9th 2017, 8:36am

Turk Players Show up from time to time and leave again but when they come they are many and they stay few months.

You can find them under the char names Legend mostly.

When you are not willing to pay plently of Money on ftp, unless you want to get killed over and over again by ptw players, if you are not willing to learn russian like me to Play on russian p2p this Server is the best alternatives since there is no P2P private allods Server.

Here you have only gear and skill no cash shop items.

Greetings TaLeR

Monday, October 9th 2017, 9:02am

Is it worth to come back in this Content or will there be a next Content soon?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "TaLeR" (Oct 9th 2017, 9:12am)

Monday, October 9th 2017, 10:00am

Nord

Trainee

its worth this content. just try it out ! :)

Monday, October 9th 2017, 11:33am

User 92...your Picture...i can see glowing weapons i wasn´t aware we have glowing weapons on P2P. :D

Monday, October 9th 2017, 11:39am

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Quoted

User 92...your Picture...i can see glowing weapons i wasn´t aware we have glowing weapons on P2P.

I don't know if there are holy weapons dropping somewhere now (as they added the wraith mount to an old raid aswell). But this skin on the screen is the dead city skin, which sadly was just available trough the "Creation" Collectors Edition.
BAUA POWA!

Monday, October 9th 2017, 11:51am

Azir

Intermediate

There are no holy weapon drops but last collector box had deadcity weapon skins. Some players on p2p have holy weapons they won from I think the PvP server event for 3v3.

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 7:13pm

p2p server must be connect to ru p2p server

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 7:46pm

Eddy

Intermediate

p2p server must be connect to ru p2p server
wont happen :D
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 7:51pm

p2p server has already died for a long time. they have to do something

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 7:58pm

Eddy

Intermediate

p2p server has already died for a long time. they have to do something
If i rmbr server is like this like almost 3 years...And u think they will do something now?
All what u can do, create mail.ru...Lvl up char to 75 and play

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 8:56pm

ty for tip. btw can i change ru game language to eng ?

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 8:56pm

Eddy

Intermediate

ty for tip. btw can i change ru game language to eng ?
nope, u cant.

Friday, October 27th 2017, 2:49am

Was considering come back after 5 years, but when I read ya - I feel like I should find another game :(
I remember times when there was dedicated polish server and Yasker Tower was full of people and when I was playing today - haven't seen anybody. And I am much more into P2P even tho P2W is probably with more people.

I guess no chance to play goblin football as well :(

Friday, October 27th 2017, 4:14pm

ye no chance... only ru server can save us

Friday, October 27th 2017, 9:26pm

Was considering come back after 5 years, but when I read ya - I feel like I should find another game :(
I remember times when there was dedicated polish server and Yasker Tower was full of people and when I was playing today - haven't seen anybody. And I am much more into P2P even tho P2W is probably with more people.

Come to League side man! We usually have 8 or 9 people online at all times.

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 10:59pm

Have you tried RIFT?
"We're all here to do what we're all here to do. Only the One can open the door. And only during that window can that door be opened. I know because I must know. It is my purpose. It is the reason I am here. The same reason we are all here." -The Keymaker

*Parusha*
Gibberling Engineers
Smuggler's Paradise

Rate this thread