You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 1:38am

Smuggler's Paradise Discord Server

Hi everyone! A few of us on the Subscription server decided to remake the discord server that was lost a few months back. Feel free to join and chat with us, or ask us questions about the subscription server if you're interested in joining! :D
https://discord.gg/vYpu7n

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 1:56am

Eddy

Intermediate

I think its much better if everyone who need info about p2p server join there and ask, instead of posting same shits every day :D
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 9:06am

Laany

Intermediate

Yes i think a Gm/Mod should when open a Discord Chan for P2p or better just use the Offi discord ! Nothing against your Discord Channel , but you are to unprejudiced and not fair !

Make you Discord for your Guild ! Because we need not really a Discord Chan for P2p , when People need a really honest Answer about P2p they can read Forum and will figure fast out what or who is a Liar and what is right !
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 1:39pm

Yes i think a Gm/Mod should when open a Discord Chan for P2p or better just use the Offi discord ! Nothing against your Discord Channel , but you are to unprejudiced and not fair !

Make you Discord for your Guild ! Because we need not really a Discord Chan for P2p , when People need a really honest Answer about P2p they can read Forum and will figure fast out what or who is a Liar and what is right !
This discord that we made isn't specifically for our guild. We have one for our guild, but we made one so that way we can talk to those who have played the server, who are interested in the server, or those on the other faction. We planned on modding Buuhuu if he were to join because he's a mod.

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 2:08pm

Marco

Intermediate

A P2P Channel is a very good idea. I think the Forum is already too crowded with threads regarding the p2p that People sure want to to speak with People playing there instead of just chatting with them. I feel thats a more deeper way to get up to date on p2p Status as well.

Greetings Taleron

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 3:07pm

Laany

Intermediate

Hello Marco,

Excuse me, I remember the last Discord channel for the P2p server, it was just a disaster, nothing else! As a long-term P2p player I can say that!
It depends on the creator of this Discord channel and seems to open immediately: D

Honest Discord is a nice thing, but only if it is fair and true and it will not be, use the 7 days for free and look for yourself, this is the best! Too often comes now lies about the server still it is really better you say what is going on and people know from the start what P2p!

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 4:54pm

IronPhoenix

Beginner

This discord server will include both a League Admin and an Empire admin. We are currently trying to get in touch with Buuhuu to see if he would like to be an Admin for empire side. The other discord honestly had too many people who weren't even playing the server trying to say what was happening. Maybe this time it will be better moderated so that we can keep the trolls off the server.

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 5:30pm

Need to spam the mods to create a p2p chanel on the official discord. Maybe by spamming official discord with information about P2P. I already ask to a mod (lio) if they can create a section dedicated to the P2P, he said that he will see but nothing happened and when i asked him again he didn't answered.
It's better to do that to be more visible. Your "private server" where few people are "the kings" and ban people when they are not agree with them is useless.

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 12:28am

Hello,

Quoted

Need to spam the mods to create a p2p chanel on the official discord.

Please, no spam :D

Moderators are not the official AO Discord server admins. We may ask for a new category, but that doesn't mean that there will be.
Come and talk on this Discord first, show us that you are there and maybe if things go fine, and P2P players are active, we can ask for a specific chan for each server.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 12:37am

Eddy

Intermediate

Hello,

Quoted

Moderators are not the official AO Discord server admins. We may ask for a new category, but that doesn't mean that there will be.
Come and talk on this Discord first, show us that you are there and maybe if things go fine, and P2P players are active, we can ask for a specific chan for each server.
Are u kidding me???

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 4:01pm

Laany

Intermediate

Hello,

Quoted

We should show that we are active ? What class of Player we are on P2p ? Player of 2.Class or what unbelievably your Answer !

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Laany" (Oct 11th 2017, 4:13pm)

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 7:43pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Hello,

Quoted

We should show that we are active ? What class of Player we are on P2p ? Player of 2.Class or what unbelievably your Answer !
This just showing us their opinion about us. And u are completly right we are like 2nd class of players.
And also her answer shows me how useless she is as moderator.

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 9:33pm

both discord links are expired :huh:

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 9:38pm

Eddy

Intermediate

both discord links are expired :huh:
novaa LEL :D
https://discord.gg/ZAjPZf try this one

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 10:13pm

Hello,

That's absolutely not what I meant -_-.

If you'd like a specific server chat room (same for New Frontier and Equilibrium) on the official discord, as Attimi asked, the players need to use the official discord at first.
For the moment this discord server is very -very- quiet.
What's the point in creating new channels that no one will use anyway?

This is the same for New frontier and Equilibrium players, not only Smugglers Paradise players.

Moderators can't create chan, so we have to give some good arguments to the team so they can see the advantage of adding new chat rooms (one per server for example). That's what I meant.

I was answering Attimi at first that talked about spamming moderators to create this chan.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 10:53pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Hello,

That's absolutely not what I meant -_-.

If you'd like a specific server chat room (same for New Frontier and Equilibrium) on the official discord, as Attimi asked, the players need to use the official discord at first.
For the moment this discord server is very -very- quiet.
What's the point in creating new channels that no one will use anyway?

This is the same for New frontier and Equilibrium players, not only Smugglers Paradise players.

Moderators can't create chan, so we have to give some good arguments to the team so they can see the advantage of adding new chat rooms (one per server for example). That's what I meant.

I was answering Attimi at first that talked about spamming moderators to create this chan.
Tbh its not your fault. But u said enough.
My.com dont care at all about players. And those who created discord, they could simply create channels for every server. But ye THEY DONT CARE. These slackers should visit russian forum, server, and learn something from them.