You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 11:58am

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

• "Vickie Lynn" started this thread

Where is the staff?

I come here because I'm a little puzzled. Where is the staff today?
I mean, we are supposed to have monthly challenges, where's the october challenge? Where are the september's fanfiction results? And finally the rankings system is completly down, it's maybe time to wake the staff up? The only sensation you let us is that the american/EU community is nearly totally abandonned.
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 1:18pm

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 6:50pm

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 11:31am

Kurtcobain

Professional

Hello Vickie,

thanks for your Questions. If there will be a new monthly challenge i cant answer today but i will let you know about a the answer. September fanfictionresults will follow soon they are evaluate it. And now finaly to the rankingsystem.....as i know the IT is working on it to fix the problem and bring it aoon as possible back to the website/forum.

For now, thats all i can say to you but if there something changed i will inform you and tomorrow i will ask about a octobre monthly challenge :thumbup:

Nice sunny Sunday to all of you

Kurt
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Sunday, October 22nd 2017, 3:34pm

What happened to Forum Events?

Just wondering what happened to the forum event (im referring to the Monthly Challenge)...

Sunday, October 22nd 2017, 6:07pm

Hello,

@Dhunsky: message merged with the existing topic. You'll find the answer in Kurt's message.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 4:40pm

He did say though, that he wanted to ask about the challenge at october 16th.
That's 8 days ago, more than a week.
What happened to the information?