You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 16th 2017, 9:06pm

New to Paladin

Hello, changed job to Paladin and would like to know some tips and builds for it. I have this 2 but i would like to know if are good.

Tank:

https://alloder.pro/calc#t$ig6j4e0f8063o…3gv1e0o::13ydj3

DPS:

https://alloder.pro/calc#t$vguc20o183q20…00000::13ydj3:z

thx

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 5:12pm

Hello!
This tank build is no really tanky. Can be enough in easy sector but in hard no work.
Main focus for tank is absorb damage, not done damage.
SO ruby:
take almost all ruby in grid 3 (defense) , a part some ruby, (deadly threat, ferocious flame , atonement, public trial and denouncement .
On grid one mirror blade no need for tank, and if you not have enough ruby take off combat mastery.
On grid 2
No need ruby on focused light.
Try to get unbreakable shield R3, very important in tank build.
Really not need Interdiction, morning star.
Heat lighting R1 is enough. if you have spare ruby can try to arrive at R3 light crown, or put in grid one to combat mastery.
If still have some ruby put to focused light.

Talent:
Shield strike R3 no need , R1 is enough. Overcoming better R3, for the rest it's ok, if have some spar talnet arrive R3 retribution and after seal.

FOR DPS Build:
In grid 3 all is waste ruby, you put here some ruby only if you have complete grid one and 2.
In grid 2 there are 2 wasted ruby rightful death and discipline, pretty PVP ruby not DPS.
Solstice really no need,
Invest to grid 2 for energy surge and surge of darkness.. and if spare more ruby go for sun heat R3, if you have more ruby go for focused light and try to go interdiction R1 or 2.

In grid one all is fine, all DPs ruby is placed, apart first blood is R1 not R2. if i don't have many ruby better sacrifice last grace really not need.
After is up to you.

For talent you choice death sentence R3 (IMO r1 is enough) , and heavy shackle, and blinding, this is PVP talent, better invest R3 vindications, and in case blinding blow r1.

Have a fun.

Folsom :D

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 7:12pm

Ok, thx a lot, i will try that :)