You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 3:50am

Mercenaries whats up with them?

This patch and last patch whenever i don't get a party for epic/legendary runs or i farm the easy astral i find that Rowdy ends up dying alot quicker, especially on some maps it drops quickly, i even pull him from any aoe, any abilities that could cause him to drop, will the strength and power of the mercenaries be adjusted since they are effectively weak well rowdy is at least.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 4:18am

This patch and last patch whenever i don't get a party for epic/legendary runs or i farm the easy astral i find that Rowdy ends up dying alot quicker, especially on some maps it drops quickly, i even pull him from any aoe, any abilities that could cause him to drop, will the strength and power of the mercenaries be adjusted since they are effectively weak well rowdy is at least.
Mercs seem to scale with level and not gear, so the fact that we're getting better gear doesn't make them better. They stay the same for level 75 instead of being equipped for 87 I think.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 4:21am

yes there should be some adjustment

i noticed following noteable weaknesses:
- carneval of fantasies (mobs are generally extremely strong there in comparison to other astralislands)
- underwater kingdom (general)
- hart of the tensess-temple (vs the 1st boss with the acid; i often experience that all mercenaries die and i have to solo the boss... it cant be expected of a rookie to do this :( )

on the other hand, on the "ashes island" (or whatever its called, orcboss, treeboss, werewolf boss and ignitor boss) rowdy does an AWESOME job tanking the werewolf even when you dont use the trap while vs a player its deadly

... i would wish they could adjust the mercenaries so they are able to do the hard sectors... even if you use bestiality potion they still wont be good enough :thumbdown:

@khaexea

it seems their strenght is dependent on level, runes and gear (but im not 100% sure, just did a few tests - not enough to be certain)
but having level 87 gear while beeing level 75 maybe also plays a role.... im so glad this miniseasons will be over in 9.0
what will be maxlevl then...? will we get level 90 gear at level 80 then? i read somewhere you can reach higher levels then... so many questions 8o

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 3:01pm

Well not directly related, but on underwater kingdom, you just can't use crab mages.
Lightning damage doesn't work.

Again, not related. But it's a pain, for someone who wants to keep f2p without wasting money, to level up a profession and make hammers 87.
If you just started the game, it's kinda impossible to craft tools.
You will have to upgrade from 81(i think) until 87 tools.

Xupa.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 3:50pm

Again, not related. But it's a pain, for someone who wants to keep f2p without wasting money, to level up a profession and make hammers 87.
If you just started the game, it's kinda impossible to craft tools.
You will have to upgrade from 81(i think) until 87 tools.

Xupa.
i dont know how exactly the situation with crafting hammers is now.... but if it is similar to how the glyphs-crafting worked in ferris-patch then its far too complicated (inspiration, many failed attempts, produc of failed attempt = worthless....)

its no wonder i see so much players only using the green hammers sold from NPC

Wednesday, October 25th 2017, 5:20am

S23/24 opened, i and one other head in to s23 to get gear/usual stuff etc and as i am stronger in gs, runes than them, i took the mercs, we get to the 1st boss, Rowdy within seconds was dead, so it shows that mercs are now under powered/geared this patch.

Wednesday, October 25th 2017, 10:08am

Aionwen

Professional

sad topic truly...

for me as wannabeheal Browdy was such a good bro... he charged into mobs and tanked and held aggro... but with this patch he became definitly much way too squishy, healin him up as cleric is kindalike an asspain and divine foresight doesnt work on him... *gj devs*
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Rate this thread