You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 27th 2017, 6:02pm

Scout Pve Stats ?

PVE STATS for SCOUT ?

Friday, October 27th 2017, 9:01pm

PVE / astral, assault ranged

either:

full determination
or
determination / elemental dmg
or
swiftness > elemental dmg

i tested all of them and all of them yielded satisfying results while i cant say which one has the overall best dps-result

def = bloodlust>concentration

naturedmg is relevant to melee-specs while i (strongly) recommend to NOT use melee for PVE DPS as its a pain to run after mobs all the time when you can shoot them from distance :rolleyes:

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 1:58pm

i want to try melee scout for PvP , can you help me with the build ?
PVE / astral, assault ranged

either:

full determination
or
determination / elemental dmg
or
swiftness > elemental dmg

i tested all of them and all of them yielded satisfying results while i cant say which one has the overall best dps-result

def = bloodlust>concentration

naturedmg is relevant to melee-specs while i (strongly) recommend to NOT use melee for PVE DPS as its a pain to run after mobs all the time when you can shoot them from distance :rolleyes:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "u_9208349" (Oct 29th 2017, 2:18pm)