You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 9:59pm

Need moar :P

i read somewhere factionchange was removed for "balancing" reasons but yet we have classchange...

is scout balanced? is scout close to be balanced?
personally im OK with scout, it has its flaws vs warrior, vs paladin, vs psionicist... but its still very powerful, i would even say its currently the "best" class
ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER has attached the following images:
  • need even moar.jpg
  • need moar.jpg

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 10:09pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Wait for 9.0, Warrior will be the new hype. Let's make a pact. Everyone class changing into warrior upon 9.0 are bad players jumping on hype trains where devs made mistakes :DD
Same happens right now for scout players ... ;s

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 10:23pm

freestile

Professional

where devs made mistakes D

there are no mistakes lol, devs are doing this on purpose to sell more core morphers (which are breaking the game...)

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 10:57pm

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

Personally I don t even tag BG with my best geared charac because this class became too much non sense and there are just too many scouts. But clearly I don t even see where people find their pleasure playing scout.. OS people? Waw. Playing that class requieres nothing special, even paly is harder to play imo. The developping team should pay testers before giving such classes. But as said in another topic, only russian community is heard and only russian players have power on devs. We have just to wait and see
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 11:12pm

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 11:38pm

as someone who has changed a geared char to scout himself i can confirm that the "oneshotting" of players is indeed very, very pleasent
i did it for exact this reason, beeing able to do playerkills with the least effort required
not to mention the massive comfort tht comes with a 52m range when 40m is default range
the wounds make it a possible task to kill even fullhealers with a few shots :thumbup:

oh, and the meleestance is awesome too! you wont do as much damage as in ranged mode but its still so satisfying... the "assassin" feeling when striking from stealth and trapping with caltrops after...
only downside is when you get kited haha :pinch:

but i also noticed, that the class matters not THIS much as it seems in the end... why? because the geared players do well anyway, no matter what class they are and the not geared ones wont do well, no matter what class
in the end its, as always, down to gear, items and so on

if you want to go on "scout-hunt" try warriors pvp-spec, focus a scout and enjoy, will be awesome 8o
so, where are are at warrior,

Wait for 9.0, Warrior will be the new hype. Let's make a pact. Everyone class changing into warrior upon 9.0 are bad players jumping on hype trains where devs made mistakes :DD
Same happens right now for scout players ... ;s

sounds interesting, tell us more!
i might jump on this train aswell and gear my warrior in the future then... even if its only to gain whiny complaints of enemy players :D

where devs made mistakes D

there are no mistakes lol, devs are doing this on purpose to sell more core morphers (which are breaking the game...)

thats why i wonder there was some message like factionchange is breaking something... the impact of players beeing able to change class at will is much stronger ( i dont think classchange is bad or anything at all, i just think we could have factionchange then aswell anyway)

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Nov 2nd 2017, 12:02am)

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 8:42am

I doubt faction change will happen, though a couple i have spoken too do want to be able to change factions same as me or even allow both groups to do Astral runs together, it would put more people together and it would be different and maybe fun.

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 11:52am

PinkiePie

Beginner

I need this Bikes in 9.0 :D

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 7:31am

@PinkiePie the collectors edition manabike for 9.0 looks better than them

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 10:52am

coremorphersale greatly reduced the amount of scouts it seems...?
Supposed to be the opposite. At least my Scout core was first to be sold and at rather high price, so I thought ppl still wanted to switch to scout not from it.

@PinkiePie, @vampyrvenom, it's chopper babes.

Rate this thread