You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 1:26pm

Question about faction pick after paying for sub

Hi, i decided to come back to Allods after few years but my pick is on P2P server. Before i pay i would like to know one thing. If i picked faction while in F2P that is on 1st launch and finishing tutorial area and then i pay and log into sub server i get to choose faction again or im stuck with what i picked on F2P launch?

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 1:48pm

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 6:15pm

yes you can choose again
your old char will be only be visible when you select the free server in server selection - so it will have nothing to do with your old char at all!
if you select the paid server you will see no char at all and be able to creae a new one (up to 8 i think)

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 10:45pm

yes you can choose again
your old char will be only be visible when you select the free server in server selection - so it will have nothing to do with your old char at all!
if you select the paid server you will see no char at all and be able to creae a new one (up to 8 i think)
8 individual characters but that doesn't limit reincarnations.

Monday, November 6th 2017, 6:39pm

yes you can choose again
8 individual characters but that doesn't limit reincarnations.

exactly
each of these 8 chars can have 12 reincarnations which means 13 chars in total per charslot; 8x13=104 chars / server per account