You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 10th 2017, 4:26pm

Lisad

Professional

• "Lisad" started this thread

Greetings from the new team

Dear players,

We have seen you raising your worries and concerns regarding lack of communication with Administration and about the game in general lately. There have been changes to the team operating Allods Online and our silence was a result of a transition process between the old team and the new. That process is now complete and the new team is fully operational and ready for hard work. You can see who the new Community Managers are in the following thread:

Allods Online: Team List

We wanted to let you know of some of the interesting and cool things that are yet to come in the future:

- Update 9.0 Allods Online: The Awakening will be here in the early months of 2018;
- Events that have never been launched before, for example, the Cross-server Dominion;
- Stability and performance patches and content updates coming out more regularly than before;
- And many other great things.

Additionally, we are planning to take account selling and usage of external programs under strict control in the nearest months.

We are a team of enthusiasts and gamers who are as passionate about Allods as you are. We are also in a close relationship with the Allods dev team, which will help us continue making the game better and evolving it much faster.

Nice to meet you and hope we all have a good time playing together.
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "menzanima" (Jul 12th 2019, 2:42pm)

Friday, November 10th 2017, 5:43pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

Welcome
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Friday, November 10th 2017, 7:10pm

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

Greetings, and welcome :)
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL

Friday, November 10th 2017, 7:41pm

Eddy

Intermediate

How many teams changed until now lel :D
Merge eu and ru, and bye :D k ty :D
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Friday, November 10th 2017, 7:51pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

A most welcome change !!!

Glad to hear you're passionate about allods, in close relation with the devs and thanks for giving a timeframe for 9.0 :)

Make yours the motto of an old guild leader of mine :

"Actions speak louder than words"
(<3 Bluebliss)

Cheers

Friday, November 10th 2017, 8:07pm

Cross server dominion? There's only one server lol, New Frontier.

Friday, November 10th 2017, 8:14pm

Friday, November 10th 2017, 11:02pm

Hi new team

By cross server "EVENT" do you mean that tournament at the end of every big patch like in the russian server OR will it be on weekly basis?
Also, cross server, does that include together with the russian client or only against equilibrium in our server?

ty new team

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 1:45am

This

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 1:51am

Pochtron

Intermediate

This

I believe in the new team, the message they are sending is way different from what we had before - RIP Mhuldoon.
Let's see what they bring to us before bashing them !

There are lots of good willing people here who don't post much, I hope this forum sees more active people in the light of their actions.

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 2:00am

Eddy

Intermediate

This

I believe in the new team, the message they are sending is way different from what we had before - RIP Mhuldoon.
Let's see what they bring to us before bashing them !

There are lots of good willing people here who don't post much, I hope this forum sees more active people in the light of their actions.
Looks like no1 gets it here on eu servers... These mods are mostly useless, they are just here to post events, and help u out with few problems, tickets and some basic things. To delete posts, move posts, ban ppl on forum. That is pretty much their job. They cant change any shit in game, nothing... So from my pov they are useless for game, but fine for forum.

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 2:05am

Pochtron

Intermediate

Wait & see Eddy, I truely hope they have more power and influence than the previous team. So far, no need to be angry or despicable, i guess they pretty much know there's a huge expectation from the community already.

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 2:11am

Eddy

Intermediate

Wait & see Eddy, I truely hope they have more power and influence than the previous team. So far, no need to be angry or despicable, i guess they pretty much know there's a huge expectation from the community already.
This is just my opinion about mods :D Ofc they should show me that i am wrong. But 99.99% i am sure there wont be any changes. This game need real gm's who will spend time in game, not on forum, but those GM's should be from AOteam. And on that way we can suggest and change something, but for now only Russian players can suggest something for this game. So these mods should try to change this thing 1st...

Edit :
Oh i am not angry at all :D Mybe they will work harder and better under pressure :D

And one more thing why i am saying all this, take a look here : https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=8314
So they invited ru players to test patch 9.0, to help them with patch and everything. When did anyone from AOteam said, oh we got europe players, they spend a lot of money here, lets invite them tgthr on test server, let see what they think, they are our players. Did they ever do that? NEVER...this thing makes me angry :D No1 gives a f*** about eu players in this game.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Eddy" (Nov 11th 2017, 2:34am)

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 3:24am

dragagon

Unregistered

This is just my opinion about mods :D Ofc they should show me that i am wrong. But 99.99% i am sure there wont be any changes. This game need real gm's who will spend time in game, not on forum, but those GM's should be from AOteam. And on that way we can suggest and change something, but for now only Russian players can suggest something for this game. So these mods should try to change this thing 1st...

Edit :
Oh i am not angry at all :D Mybe they will work harder and better under pressure :D

And one more thing why i am saying all this, take a look here : https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=8314
So they invited ru players to test patch 9.0, to help them with patch and everything. When did anyone from AOteam said, oh we got europe players, they spend a lot of money here, lets invite them tgthr on test server, let see what they think, they are our players. Did they ever do that? NEVER...this thing makes me angry :D No1 gives a f*** about eu players in this game.

Have you missed some attention when you were little, Eddy?
It's alright boy, we're here for you now.
Keep your heads up and we'll look out for eachother, okay? <3
Take care Eddy and hold tight! :)
We believe in you and we know you can do anything you want!
Go Eddy goooo!

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 12:13pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Edit :

Have you missed some attention when you were little, Eddy?
It's alright boy, we're here for you now.
Keep your heads up and we'll look out for eachother, okay? <3
Take care Eddy and hold tight! :)
We believe in you and we know you can do anything you want!
Go Eddy goooo!
AHAHHAHA ty u are sooo funny :D :D :D
Kok saker :D

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 1:39pm

Such an exciting news! The part with close relationship with the developers sounds best to me. Maybe its chance to point at certain things that we are concerned about... (such as too linear talents cough* cough*)

Anyway, good to have some enthusiasm over here. Wishing all good

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 4:29pm

we have new forum administration. HURRAYYY!!! everything is gonna be alright!

really?

sorry for saying that but it's too late to make some changes.

if you still have faith to make this game better, start with changing customer perspective and eu/na game administration.

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 5:35pm

Halfing

Beginner

Can u bots stop complaining and crying about useless stuff b4 they skip important questions? Ty in advance

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 5:59pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Can u bots stop complaining and crying about useless stuff b4 they skip important questions? Ty in advance
Useless stuff? LEL
Where is your smart question, smartass...LEL
U see how good new mods are, they didnt reply anything 24h... GG :D

Rate this thread