You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:04pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

problem!!!

i still can t login in my.com or whatever this is... this is a second account i made to ask in the forum. players that can t login in the forum can t do it in the game too?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:05pm

Just wait.

If you created your account at the point you pressed Merge Account, your new account has not entirely replicated to the My.Com login servers, so you'll need to wait
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:08pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

my.com problem

I think Im having the same problem...
I transferred at the in-game prompt a few weeks ago, and also transferred my gpotato account to my.com yesterday...I was logged in yesterday, but today I cannot log into the new game, nor here. It keeps saying "invalid email or password" (And yes I know my password and email that I used here.)

Any suggestions or info?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:09pm

See my last post.

The My.Com accounts created through the new En.Allods.com address aren't working correctly.

Just wait, sadly.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:10pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

and something else.. first, are there players that are currently playing normally? second, i downloaded the game from my.com without deleting the old one but the new is on another hard drive. after i completed downloading and figured that i still can t login i tried the allods launcher and i have a bar that says i m downloading data files, but it s stuck at like 20% (doesn t say exact percentage) anyone else facing this?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:12pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

thank you, User####### :3

To be clear, this also applies to not being able to log into the game as well?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:12pm

It's just downloading pretty slowly!

Milkchanboy - yep :(

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:12am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

yeah i got the same problem yesterday transfer and can't login sadly