You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 6:03am

Hirde

Beginner

• "Hirde" started this thread

Addons

There is any English manual to Create Addons? ?(

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 4:53pm

Hello Hirde,

Right now there is no english manual to create Addons for Allods. What you can do is use google translate to read the russian guides on alloder.pro. I suggest using this and this.
Hopefully, I'll manage to create some basic guides in the near future.
If you'll check the Docs folder (data/Mods/Docs), you will see an archive with the current API. There you can also find basic information about the structure of addons.

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 5:29am

Hirde

Beginner

• "Hirde" started this thread

Thanks for Information, I've seen the Russian guide. But Google translate is not always "Translating" and i can't understand what is written.
I understand the basic of LUA files editing. But it could be nice to have a API description.

Whiting For your translation
:-D
Thankyou very much

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 11:29am

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

The alloder.pro site is https site so plugins cant translate it, you will have to copy paste the infos to google translate. You can always write to the guy who posted this thread on alloder.pro to send you English version (the 2nd one seems to have left space reserved for eng. translation so probably he can help you).