You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 5:19am

Scout VS Necromancer

if these 2 would battle, who would win in the end according to your experience? and why? (assuming same base - gear items and playerskill, both in pvp 1vs1 spec)

- scout has excellent burstdmg, can sustain a moderate amount of dmg and due do long invis can evade enemy dmgspikes - and he has wounds debuff (40% less heal / shield) which will allow to bring each selfhealer into serious trouble - superior range will allow to even kite enemies
- necromancer has selfheal and once scout is invis he can heal himself meanwhile, putting all the dots on the scout should cause a slow but secure death, faster running while casting healdot + TA buff will allow to "catch" the scout if its running away

i have experienced many battles of this classwise constellation but it was alyways one side clearly superior

at first i was like "scout will win for sure" but after thinking about it longer, i wasnt so sure anymore...

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 8:03am

Necromancer also has fear, plus step through the shadows a self bloodthirst and weakness ruby and blood gain, but if both have same gear/runes etc then i will say scout may just pull up on top.

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 9:16am

Haven't seen strong players on summy lately. They prefer warden or cleric from the list of traditionally powerful duel classes.

So although it's not hard to "assume same base", it barely has any presence in game.

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 1:10pm

summy/cleric/warden will beat all other classes simply because they have unlimited self healing abilitys whic other classes don't have, it's just a game of outlasting your enemy

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 1:56pm

Why are you comparing scout to summy ?

I would like to say :

Scout vs paladin
Scout vs war
Summy vs warden
Summy vs cleric

But Scout v Summy ? :huh:

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 10:07pm

I would like to say :

Scout vs paladin
Scout vs war
Summy vs warden
Summy vs cleric

why is the earth round and not flat? ?(

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 11:36pm

I would like to say :

Scout vs paladin
Scout vs war
Summy vs warden
Summy vs cleric

why is the earth round and not flat? ?(
xoxo :D

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 2:25am

update; personal conclusion after changing from scout to necromancer

after many battles i can say for sure the scout will have serious troubles as the necromancer can even vs the wounds of the scout heal counter.... its a bit of a rolling game as someitems it all is decided by getting the shieldbuff (defense) from critical heal which decides whether the crippling shot is deadly or not

i found some intersting fights (even 1 vs 1 and quite similar basestrenght) in the battlegrounds

landing the 8sec fear without interruption also plays a big role
ideally the scout will be busy with damage migitation instad of beeing able to press the offensive buttons all the time
using obstacles to gain some time also helps

its definitely possible and given same base / playerskill necromancer will even be better off due to beeing able to selfheal i would summarize

Friday, November 24th 2017, 12:11pm

Penance

Beginner

update; personal conclusion after changing from scout to necromancer

after many battles i can say for sure the scout will have serious troubles as the necromancer can even vs the wounds of the scout heal counter.... its a bit of a rolling game as someitems it all is decided by getting the shieldbuff (defense) from critical heal which decides whether the crippling shot is deadly or not

i found some intersting fights (even 1 vs 1 and quite similar basestrenght) in the battlegrounds

landing the 8sec fear without interruption also plays a big role
ideally the scout will be busy with damage migitation instad of beeing able to press the offensive buttons all the time
using obstacles to gain some time also helps

its definitely possible and given same base / playerskill necromancer will even be better off due to beeing able to selfheal i would summarize
Scout has only a 50/50 chance against a warrior but against any other class if you want be realistic vs equal players / cashshop items just no... especially against any support class

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Penance" (Nov 24th 2017, 12:18pm)

Monday, November 27th 2017, 9:59am

if we are talking about 1vs1 scout has no chance against any class(in equality). but they are really strong against low gs or low cs people anyway. this is a fact.

that does not change that they are very strong in battlegrounds because there are many of them together :D 2 scouts and 1 average healer are enough to clean the area.

support warden is almost unkillable in 1vs1. (again, in equality)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mockery" (Nov 27th 2017, 10:07am)