You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 12:47pm

Thinking of starting the subs server

thing is though which side is more decent I mean yea I hear some people moaning there is no many people and bla bla bla bla just go play something else u little brat if u don't like it, anyway my question is one which side has the most people, all those years in gaming I was in the side with the fewest people fuk this no more so if anyone helps me with that would be nice and oh and if there any guild looking for people any side would be great too, now for the brat thing I said if anyone wants to comment just for that part and don't want to talk about the topic of this thread cry me a river and go cry to ur mama

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 3:08pm

Azir

Intermediate

Both sides are doing well though Empire does seem to have gotten alot more people all at one time, League is getting new people here and there so we are building up. It's really up to you which side you pick. But Defiance Is the international guild on league with french, German, Some players from Australia and alot of NA players as well. We also have a mix of players from other places as well. Equality is international as well and then theres Zwerge which I think are all German players. But on another note Empire has the most players at this time, We are trying to get more people to join league in hopes to balance it out more. But which ever you feel like joining is your choice. Just glad more people what to play Smugglers Paradise..

I would say empire is around maybe between 2 guilds 50+ and league is around 35+ maybe more. BGs dont pop yet but we are trying to work with empire in finding a time that works where we can all que but we still run raids, Hard astrals, Domi, etc JC pops here and there.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Azir" (Nov 15th 2017, 3:13pm)

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 4:28pm

Choose whichever side you want to play man. Empire has the most, and the strongest guild at the moment, but League is growing and we're very talkative to our guild. I'm not sure about the interaction on Empire though.

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 10:18pm

thank you for answering guys both of you now with everything you said i want to go league side but i dont know my side on every faction i had to choose in the games i played was getting R***d big time like 3k people my side and around 11k the enemy faction and these are true numbers like i dotn say the enemy faction willing to do the same stuff or well from the small time i play this game they actually cant but you know how i feel about this i dont know probably i will come league :P

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 11:56pm

Laany

Intermediate

Hello ,

so Zwerge are dead only maybe for Dominion online or when Order Npc reset ! Equality is only really active Guild on Empire Side international and it is not right most Player has League , Empire Side is just are stronger because a little Group play long time together and we do all Raids and we have all Raids finish ! In Moment we have few new Player they leveling fast and few returning old Players ! But still has League in Moment most Player ! But i see you choose League enjoy :D
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

Thursday, November 16th 2017, 12:18am

With the size of the server, it doesn't matter to be honest. We have people doing content on both sides, so you won't miss anything except for PvP, unless you're online for dominion and afterwards :)

Thursday, November 16th 2017, 7:17am

Helvetia

Beginner

you're welcome!
... Fuck Hell I Will Go To Walhalla...

Rate this thread