You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 5:39pm

ByRockVodka

Beginner

• "ByRockVodka" started this thread

Supression Mage for PVP

Hello guys, i brewed two build for Supression Mage, i need other opinions and have questions...

which of them works better in PVP? if i missed or put worthless ruby...

Suggestions will be welcome :D

~A.J. Macalucius

Edit: As request, here is the Calculator

FULL Lightning - https://alloder.pro/calc-en#m$fg00u36j00…p5i97u::13ydj3:

FULL Ice - https://alloder.pro/calc-en#m$fgu3604i1g…g10000::13ydj3:

Sonnelicht, Healer
AJMacalucius, Bard
EJMacalucius, Warrior

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ByRockVodka" (Nov 18th 2017, 9:06pm)

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 8:30pm

Use talent calculator like https://alloder.pro/calc-en for builds. It will make easier to check it for others.

Though i didn't see any suppression mages actually. Probably suppression doesn't work well at all. Most ppl use support fire for pvp.

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 4:49am

my experience is best for pvp / suppression is a combination of ice and lightning
my further experience is pvp / suppression can lead to interesting results as you can bring really long cc-durations
and last but not least the superior range of scouts reduces the value of the bastion DRASTICALLY (if not even annihilates it) and since the scout can move as fast as a cockroach he can always adept to shoot you from close distance

further note:
i saw your char today and it had only green basic gear when i inspected it
if you dont like gearup i recommend you get the free orange drops from the orange sector at least and maybe you want to upgrade the green items to blue for a relatively cheap powerup

(how powerful is gear? i have what many players call "full cashshop" but i only have basic gear means green hammers used on material from easy sector; ~20.000GS purple and orange items - players with less items&runes but "top" gear (teal hammers & hard sector materials) make me the one who dies in a few hits - and now with teal items available its even more demanding to prosper as an undergeared player)

- so unless you improve your gear a bit its likely you will be 1 / 2shot in most cases and if you dont get killed so fast you will only be able to bug the enemy with cc but not with damage (and sorcerer is awesome at doing dps even in cc mode!) which will loop back to fast death because of (vastly)inferior gear - every char has the martyrskill to break a CC and many have the improved skill to get a few seconds immunity (which will give him more than enough time to reduce your HP to 0) - and with doubledamage buff even many seconds

and last but not least the superior range of scouts reduces the value of the bastion DRASTICALLY (if not even annihilates it) and since the scout can move as fast as a cockroach he can always adept to shoot you from close distance
i have gained these experiences by playing a lot as sorcerer and as scout

only a few ords for build-images; better dont spend rubies on willpower unless you really have nothing else to go for overall

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 10:39am

And don't forget if one is CCed to much they eventually become immune to it and so they would just wipe the floor with you until someone else comes along and CCs them

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 4:54pm

ByRockVodka

Beginner

• "ByRockVodka" started this thread

Thanks for suggestions, i adopted the Full Ice Build,

and my experience said, Works quite well, but one mistake maybe messed with the build...

i missed the Lightning Speed Rubys, so to get Rapid Sorcery, i must use Ice Flow constantly, and is quite dangerous because it denounces my position in the battlefield... Is good to use shocking grasp in the Full ice Build?

missed Ice master R2, so i need spam Ice flow and Ice Arrow to stun... (damm, How am I stumbled? lulz)

and about the green Gears, soon i gonna get the Leggy drops, since i'm not spending money on Astral, i have other prioritys like the lv5 of Patronage, Edict of Conclave and etc.

Overall, i liked the Build, need some fixes, hopefully to get Water of Death on Daily prize...

Thanks for attention :)
Sonnelicht, Healer
AJMacalucius, Bard
EJMacalucius, Warrior

Monday, November 20th 2017, 7:23pm

lightning also gives away position visually, but it does not matter because there is the esp addon so everyone knows who is where, i dont think there is a mattering percentage of players without this kind of addon

the slowdown of the iceflow is good (kite, slowdown flagcarrier, slowdown healer) or to do more damage when the icedmg bonus is active or not moving target

this is what i mostly used for CC
http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc#!2!131..33…udvpgpq/NCNDHZG

the lightning attack is only for breaking cc resistence
by not taking the rubies which make icy comet astraldmg i can make sure to gain the most from stat "elemental dmg"