but for me its absolute impossible to hit that number

any Idea on how to do that ?

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Tuesday, November 21st 2017, 10:38pm

Sorry but omg what a joke. Buy items in the boutique or go p2p.

Tuesday, November 21st 2017, 11:16pm

The people told you the truth: You have to cash if you want to be at the top. Even the average nowadays has lvl 10 off runes as far as I can see.

Btw: Your def runes are a joke

Tuesday, November 21st 2017, 11:46pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

• "Arushieru" started this thread

The people told you the truth: You have to cash if you want to be at the top. Even the average nowadays has lvl 10 off runes as far as I can see.

Btw: Your def runes are a joke
yeah sorry for the runes
and about purchase will I cant do that
cause I have no job and the different between Euro and AED
is to high like maybe full 10 rune will cost over 50k for example
thats why people say make high GS instead of runes

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Tuesday, November 21st 2017, 11:54pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

post rotation & build
in normal PVE content defrunes do not matter as dps
post rotation & build
in normal PVE content defrunes do not matter as dps
but people say DPs is very important .. is Damage Per Second
and here is my build
https://alloder.pro/calc#m$fgu060vj1g000…o5g90e::13ydj3:

am using a pve build and I focus for ofe state :- Determination - Double attack - Elemental Damage
for def state :- Vitality - bloodlust - Concentration

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 12:16am

your build lacks the astralDMG rubies in 3rd grid top left and wastes rubies on slowdown

http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc#!2!133..33…acngf/MVCNGOWFJ
see my PVE DPS build as reference

priorities:
1- doubledmg (as much as possible)
2- now either holy dmg (astral, this means better AOE performance as sorcerer)
or elemental dmg (ice and lightning, this means better singletarget performance as sorcerer)
or you want to mix this and change the stats of the items in question to determination / proficiency which will also result in a good dps (balanced) or you can even combine with some elementan and some holy dmg

defense: in your case i would recommend
1- concentration
2- bloodlust
3- vitality

personally for example i exchanged bl and co because even with less c. i still have the full shield all the time in PVE - the actual "perfect" value of concentration is so high that you are at ~ 100% shield all the time in PVE

"but people say DPs is very important .. is Damage Per Second "
yes, you misunderstood me
"in normal PVE content defrunes do not matter as dps " i wrote
dps is the role
i could have written in other words
"in normal PVE content defrunes do not matter if you act as damage dealer"
there is a tank and a healer and with basic gear nothing should oneshot you - ofc you have to get out of circles this way but that should not be a problem

.... and what is your rotation AOE and ST?

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 12:54am

Arushieru

Intermediate

your build lacks the astralDMG rubies in 3rd grid top left and wastes rubies on slowdown

http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc#!2!133..33…acngf/MVCNGOWFJ
see my PVE DPS build as reference

priorities:
1- doubledmg (as much as possible)
2- now either holy dmg (astral, this means better AOE performance as sorcerer)
or elemental dmg (ice and lightning, this means better singletarget performance as sorcerer)
or you want to mix this and change the stats of the items in question to determination / proficiency which will also result in a good dps (balanced) or you can even combine with some elementan and some holy dmg

defense: in your case i would recommend
1- concentration
2- bloodlust
3- vitality

personally for example i exchanged bl and co because even with less c. i still have the full shield all the time in PVE - the actual "perfect" value of concentration is so high that you are at ~ 100% shield all the time in PVE

"but people say DPs is very important .. is Damage Per Second "
yes, you misunderstood me
"in normal PVE content defrunes do not matter as dps " i wrote
dps is the role
i could have written in other words
"in normal PVE content defrunes do not matter if you act as damage dealer"
there is a tank and a healer and with basic gear nothing should oneshot you - ofc you have to get out of circles this way but that should not be a problem

.... and what is your rotation AOE and ST?
as start I focus with 3 main skill
first start with ice comet then shocking grasp always grasp all time then icy arrow
those consider the DPs skill .. storm when dealing with multiple mobs
also shocking grasp can hit a multiple mobs but sometimes I use Cautious Combat
which is important on obs
but for St ? can you tell me what is that ?

and for the build will I still lack some rubies

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 2:11am

AOE = multitarget (area of effect)
ST = singletarget

you have rubies from soloable raids?
#1(gorluxor) -> 2 rubies
#2(deadcity) -> 1 or 2 rubies (? someone help me here)
#3(teps pyramid) -> 1 or 2 rubies (? someone help me here)

you can do them all alone even though it may take some time and especially #2 is a lot faster with at last 1 more player

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 2:43am

Arushieru

Intermediate

@ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER
will thats the problem
if you spend entire our asking for raid
no one will answer you
people busy with other stuff

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 11:01am

@ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER
will thats the problem
no one will answer you
you have rubies from soloable raids?
soloable means you can do them ALONE

ofc ppl are busy
if someone would ask me for a raid i would decline aswell, especially if its someone i dont even know... raids take time and noone wants to waste his time with a raid he already has done...

thats why i did not mention the catherina raid or the other ones which are not possible to do solo

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 2:10pm

@ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER
will thats the problem
no one will answer you
Whisper me in game today and let me clear the raids with you... my ingame name is Ukamulbas. Maybe I got time and will clear this raids with you.
Mortals.
I envy you.
You think you can change things.
Stop the
universe.
Undo what was done long before you came along.
You are such
beautiful creatures.

Thursday, November 23rd 2017, 12:39am

Lv 7 rune is 818208 gold +1801bc. AT bc = 4k gold it makes just 8M gold. It is possible to farm it for sure.
BG alone give 224k gold weekly for 1 toon. Before fabled sector unlocked it was possible to gain some gold for crafted tools.
Daily quests in KoE - 10 easy quests give 1300 symbols plus some you drop from mobs. Once a week you get x3 order buff. It makes around 12k symbols weekly = 10 symbols of gold worth 13828 gold each.
Over 500k monthly from KoE, over 900k from BG for each incarn. 100k means you don't even try to do basic stuff.

S24 old story? I see ppl doing it all time. One s24 box give same amount of matrial to upgrade gear as fabled sector box. Just need 2 legend tools instead of 1 fabled to rework shards. If you use green tools from npc it makes no difference.
rrunes lv. 3 and 2 in defense? ?in fabled sector it means you will be dead all time.

You say you use shocking grasp, icy arrow and icy comet, but post picture with just ice flow as main and almost only skill used.
Just under picture you wrote it shows you seen ppl doing over 10 mil dps.. but picture shows 3.7 mil...

You wrote you use snow storm on multiple mobs but posted build without this spell.

%00 double attack don't need fabled gear. you can get 378 with legend gear plus 120 from rubies and another 40 from potion.

You focus on determination - double attack - elemental dmg. Double attack should be at first place - it's value directly increase dmg (master of elements, subjugated astral rubies), adds chance to bonus dmg from second cast of spell and most important - when it triggers second cast it adds another point of rapid sorcery or elemental force so you can cast strongest spells more often.

For your rotation - starting with icy comet/meteor makes you lose some dps. It is better to start with shocking grasp until Ever Frost rubies activate and then Icy Meteor with +45% dmg boost.
Without Ever Frost bonus just shocking grasp. At 5 stacks of rapid sorcery use Icy Arrow to get frost force and keep stacking rapid sorcery with shocking grasp. When Ever Frost buff activates: if you have 2+ frost force - Icy Meteor then if you have 3+ rapid sorcery - Icy Arrow if not enough rapid sorcery - Shocking Grasp. Repeat.

On my 156k gs mage reinc with 300 double attack it makes Icy Meteor top dps spell and around 50% of dmg astral type. Increasing double attack will make Icy Meteor and astral type dmg even bigger part of dps. This makes elemental dmg not best choice for remaining stats. Proficiency or astral damage may be more useful here.

Friday, December 1st 2017, 6:24pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

Lv 7 rune is 818208 gold +1801bc. AT bc = 4k gold it makes just 8M gold. It is possible to farm it for sure.
BG alone give 224k gold weekly for 1 toon. Before fabled sector unlocked it was possible to gain some gold for crafted tools.
Daily quests in KoE - 10 easy quests give 1300 symbols plus some you drop from mobs. Once a week you get x3 order buff. It makes around 12k symbols weekly = 10 symbols of gold worth 13828 gold each.
Over 500k monthly from KoE, over 900k from BG for each incarn. 100k means you don't even try to do basic stuff.

S24 old story? I see ppl doing it all time. One s24 box give same amount of matrial to upgrade gear as fabled sector box. Just need 2 legend tools instead of 1 fabled to rework shards. If you use green tools from npc it makes no difference.
rrunes lv. 3 and 2 in defense? ?in fabled sector it means you will be dead all time.

You say you use shocking grasp, icy arrow and icy comet, but post picture with just ice flow as main and almost only skill used.
Just under picture you wrote it shows you seen ppl doing over 10 mil dps.. but picture shows 3.7 mil...

You wrote you use snow storm on multiple mobs but posted build without this spell.

%00 double attack don't need fabled gear. you can get 378 with legend gear plus 120 from rubies and another 40 from potion.

You focus on determination - double attack - elemental dmg. Double attack should be at first place - it's value directly increase dmg (master of elements, subjugated astral rubies), adds chance to bonus dmg from second cast of spell and most important - when it triggers second cast it adds another point of rapid sorcery or elemental force so you can cast strongest spells more often.

For your rotation - starting with icy comet/meteor makes you lose some dps. It is better to start with shocking grasp until Ever Frost rubies activate and then Icy Meteor with +45% dmg boost.
Without Ever Frost bonus just shocking grasp. At 5 stacks of rapid sorcery use Icy Arrow to get frost force and keep stacking rapid sorcery with shocking grasp. When Ever Frost buff activates: if you have 2+ frost force - Icy Meteor then if you have 3+ rapid sorcery - Icy Arrow if not enough rapid sorcery - Shocking Grasp. Repeat.

On my 156k gs mage reinc with 300 double attack it makes Icy Meteor top dps spell and around 50% of dmg astral type. Increasing double attack will make Icy Meteor and astral type dmg even bigger part of dps. This makes elemental dmg not best choice for remaining stats. Proficiency or astral damage may be more useful here.
full 7 runes cost over 14 - 25 million
1 level 7 runes doesnt cause what did you said
if you my friend forgot about the exchange rate prices
if allods team lower the rate to 50% its better
but allods team support the purchasers only not all players

>
this discussion is over thats all thanks everyone
>

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]