You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 2:00pm

Help please!

Hello all!
I have 1 question and i will be very thankfull if somebody help me .. As u can see from the pictures, I have 1 spark and i have free slot for incarnation, but i cant make this race .. So if somebody know the solution of the problem, please share! Thanks ?( :(
http://prikachi.com/images.php?images/388/9230388X.png

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 2:34pm

In this picture Aoidos Spark x1 is in red... like you don't have this thing needed to create incarnation.
Check your bag (Boutique tab) and make sure you have Aoidos Spark item there.

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 4:16pm

well .. long time ago i delete 1 aoidon char, who was not 75lvl .. so probably something there bugged ;/ i wrote to support :wacko:

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 6:52pm

Well, since you don't have the aoidoi spark (which is buyable in boutique if i'm not mistaken) in the bag, you can't create aoidoi incarnation. You may only hope that support does something about it.

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 12:11am

This spark is not available in boutique. You get one when you reach certain level or storyline progress.
If you deleted your Aoidos incarnation then you can't make another. It is not bug. From beginning it was impossible to create Aoidos after deleting one because it has instant access to Ammer zone and quests there which give tons of gold.

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 9:41am

Hey Ertil,
Actually i deleted 2-3 times aoidons, because i didnt like the class :D but maybe, i think, that the problem came from there last time when i deleted it, it was not 75 lvl :|

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 10:48am

you could just go to the hall of changes and change race there.

Rate this thread