You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 2:45pm

Allods changed host?

Hey,

I played Allods a long time ago, left when they introduced the dumb daily for patronage power boost or something, but I want to try it again.
Problem is i played it @ EU server at Gpotato. They announced me through mail they wont host the game anymore. Its now Mail.ru(?) and my.com?

So the info I missed is: Is my account still existing? I see the server names are changed, so which server do i login to play my old high lvl warrior again?
Or are all the processes deleted and do I have to start all over again from lvl 1? (which would be very dissapointing). :S

Thanks for any reply

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 2:53pm

Go to http://en.gpotato.eu/transfer/allods.aspx and link your old account with your new my.com account.

Note as you left for patronage.:

Starting with lv 16/17(??) you get a daily quest, allowing you to "buy" incense from the cs for free. You have also the ability to get 4h of free cs-pots using another daily.

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 2:58pm

Hi Krypton,

Allods did indeed change publisher.
to access your existing characters you will need to transfer your gPotato ID onto a new my.com account.

1. Click here for the EU transfer page.
2. Click Transfer in the top right hand and login with the account you used for Allods. It will be the same Id and password that you used to login to the game.
3. You will be returned to the transfer page after logging in. Now click Transfer again and you will be taken to www.allods.com.
4. Where it says Register for my.com enter a valid email address (make sure you can remember it cause you will use it to login to the game), a username (this will be your forum name) and a password. Click that
5. you agree to the terms and conditions and press Register, If you already have a my.com account (that you have not already tried to log into the game with) then being logged in should do.
6. You will be asked if you want to migrate the account to your my.com account. Click the button that says Migrate and then you’re account has been transferred.
7. If you want to be sure the transfer has occurred please go to: http://en.allods.com/user# and check the message regarding account bindings (please do that before logging into the game, as connecting to the Allods server before a transfer has happened will make it unavailable for transfer.
8. click download and download the latest version of Allods.

If you have already logged into your my.com account, then you can either contact the support and ask them to reset the account, or you can register a new my.com account for step 4 and complete the transfer that way. Registering the new account is by far the quickest method.

If you have any troubles feel free to send me a PM and I will try my best to assist you.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 3:10pm

Thanks both!
I logged in with my old account, pressed transfer and than it said something like: Can't transfer because you havent played that game.

When i try to login now, the username and password are invalid according to the gpotato website...?
When i try step 7 from your post it says I have no bind account from another server. Pls help ;s

I also can't find the Migrate button. Because I can't go to my account panel on the allods.com website

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 3:22pm

sounds like your account might have been flagged as inactive..

how long ago was it you stopped playing? (sorry I'm not familiar with most of the time frames before the merge, so I can't guess if your account would fall under the inactive status or not based on your description).

http://support.my.com/games/formTicket/?&questionId=54
You will probably have to contact the support and ask them to look into it the case for you.

-Wraith
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 3:28pm

Been not playing for like 1 to 2 years. Already filled in a ticket like that, hope they understand my case! :D

Thanks for helping, atleast you got me a little further. Started playing a new class, and hope I'll get to play my old warrior soon!

Thanks!

Ps. Game gets stuck on "loading Resources" part, how can i fix that?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Krypton" (Apr 29th 2014, 3:42pm)

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 3:53pm

That would explain it then,

Have fun with the new class, just be prepared to register a new account when it comes to getting to your old characters. I'm not sure the exact technical reasons, but once you have logged into the game with a new my.com account, the become unavailable for transfer.

As for the Loading Resources issue..
Has the game fully downloaded yet? or is there still a progressive download going on? (if you look at the launcher it should show you)

-Wraith

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 4:08pm

I accepted to start all over again :pinch: . And for the loading problem, I found it in the launcher, still updating haha, my bad!. Thanks for your help Wraith02 and I hope to see you again

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 2:26pm

Tried to transfer my account again, this time the login at gpotato.eu worked! But i got this message when i pressed transfer:

"You do not need to transfer your account because you have never played Allods."

But I did play Allods a long time ago, so is there another way to transfer my account to the new my.com server?

Thanks in advance.

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 2:46pm

Hi Krypton,

As mentioned before about it having been 1-2 years since your last log in.
I believe that accounts that were not logged into after 6 months or so it was flagged as inactive (or something similar), and it seams our system does not reconise the inactive accounts for some reason.
Don't worry, your character should still be in our database, it just requires the supports assistance.
As you said you have already submitted the ticket, its best to wait for the reply there :)

If you've not heard back from them by next week, or have anything else you need help with then please send me a PM, and I will do what I can :)

-Wraith

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 4:52pm

Was playing my new Paladin, and somehow i moved the screen with my mouse. But the uppertoolbar is away from the screen now, so I can't press fullscreen anymore. How do i return it? I can do everything with the keyboard but can't use the mouse.What is the solution to get fullscreen back again?

(Sorry for not starting a new post, if that was necessary).

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Krypton" (May 2nd 2014, 5:00pm)

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 5:04pm

Try pressing Alt+Enter, see if that makes it full screen.

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 5:04pm

Hi Krypton,

Have you tried going into the options and turning on (and off) full screen in the video options?
That might bring back the top toolbar.

-W

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 5:06pm

Try pressing Alt+Enter, see if that makes it full screen.

Omg so stupid, i didn't knew the quickbuttons for that lol, thanks it worked!!

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 12:21pm

Hey, they found my old character(s). And are now manually putting them on my new account (atleast thats what they said). It's beenover a week since i got the last reply on my ticket. Can any admin check if they are still working on it, or if they've forgotten it and closed it as finished? :P