You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 8th 2017, 7:24pm

ByRockVodka

Beginner

• "ByRockVodka" started this thread

Rate my build

https://alloder.pro/calc-en#w$igng60oj00…vtooh1g::13ydj3

main objective, being a boring thug CC guy

No damage required
Sonnelicht, Healer
AJMacalucius, Bard
EJMacalucius, Warrior

Friday, December 8th 2017, 11:49pm

no bloody harvest? it reduces incoming dmg too in tankspec
no slaughter? its awesome for cc warrior
vicious spin + no scape ruby for slowdown
tornado for displacement
no jagged slice for wounds on target?
shieldslam #3 without shieldedge ruby
charge always #3 for any pvp activity, as warrior you always have to run after players :S

there is a lot more to improve, i would rate this build with 0/10 because it lacks so many basic things for cc warrior
(which is an absolutely AWESOME spec for PVP as opposed to CC psi this one here can really ruin it for the enemy team even with vastly inferior gear)

its vital to understand the correlations of the skills and rubies :x
the calculator you sent has a helpful feature, if you mouseover a ruby or a talent the related rubies / skills will be highlighted so even without full understanding of a class one can find out these things

also, damage plays a role as ideally at least half of enemy team will attack you
so you need the AOE attacks (especially the "tramp" attack with rubies) to cause enough damage to heal with bloodlust and generate some concentration-shield
you will often have no healer and need to keep alive yourself

and make sure to get 50% health restore potions, 50% health on tankwarrior is a LOT; if you rotate properly with damage migitation you are close to a healerclass in survivability
further helpful are the yellow conclave (less dmg while under cc) along with guildruby "heal under cc)

with shield-tankwarrior it was possible for me to even sometimes reach top-dps in BG as undergeared player while still handing out lots of CC, debuffs and disabling the enemy MVP dps or healer; although i have to say this was when AOE range was 15m and not 8

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Dec 9th 2017, 12:32am)

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 4:06pm

ByRockVodka

Beginner

• "ByRockVodka" started this thread

no bloody harvest? it reduces incoming dmg too in tankspec
no slaughter? its awesome for cc warrior
vicious spin + no scape ruby for slowdown
tornado for displacement
no jagged slice for wounds on target?
shieldslam #3 without shieldedge ruby (Removed Ability and all Rubys)
charge always #3 for any pvp activity, as warrior you always have to run after players
Fixed

there is a lot more to improve, i would rate this build with 0/10 because it lacks so many basic things for cc warrior
(which is an absolutely AWESOME spec for PVP as opposed to CC psi this one here can really ruin it for the enemy team even with vastly inferior gear)
i'm totally inexpericend with warrior, i created him as Aoidos, so, i never trained rotations propperly, so, in PVP, is like i'm playing piano on keyboard (too lazy lulz)

its vital to understand the correlations of the skills and rubies :x
the calculator you sent has a helpful feature, if you mouseover a ruby or a talent the related rubies / skills will be highlighted so even without full understanding of a class one can find out these things
i know this feature on calculator, but i missed some interactions

also, damage plays a role as ideally at least half of enemy team will attack you
so you need the AOE attacks (especially the "tramp" attack with rubies) to cause enough damage to heal with bloodlust and generate some concentration-shield
you will often have no healer and need to keep alive yourself
The main idea about this build is just mess with opponents, since i'm not upgrading gear, i will aways be squishy, objective is pull the carrier back to the TF, Stun, force fight. while other players do the right service

and make sure to get 50% health restore potions, 50% health on tankwarrior is a LOT; if you rotate properly with damage migitation you are close to a healerclass in survivability
further helpful are the yellow conclave (less dmg while under cc) along with guildruby "heal under cc)

with shield-tankwarrior it was possible for me to even sometimes reach top-dps in BG as undergeared player while still handing out lots of CC, debuffs and disabling the enemy MVP dps or healer; although i have to say this was when AOE range was 15m and not 8
When i get final verdict i will assemble this build on the Secondary Ruby Grid

Fixed version, still wrong, but i only have 60 Rubys avaliable for a while, so, i can't fo far far away... :p

https://alloder.pro/calc-en#w$igpi63oj0g…vt8oh1g::13ydj3
Sonnelicht, Healer
AJMacalucius, Bard
EJMacalucius, Warrior

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 5:17am

a suggestion
https://alloder.pro/calc-en#w$igrh63pi10…3jv0k1o::13ydj3
too many rubies? reduce some of the rubies which are responsible for dmg

treacherous strike wont be your main dmgskill since you wont deal much dmg with 1handed weapon but its still important for off debuff on enemy (less dmg, less healing... put on healer along with wounds... 8o he will love you)

is shieldslam affected by swiftness?
if it is not this is an opportunity for a VERY stong cc-hailfire

warrior in tankspec is even awesome with only basic gear (orange drops / green non-drops)

i am myself more a fan of the 2handed pvp tank, it can deal quite some dmg, it can even kill but its also very durable and rarely gets even attacked as most players lack the dmg to deal relevant dmg which isnt outhealed by passive heals

Rate this thread