You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 5:02am

Did you know, that...

Did you know, that...

1. necromancer is the only selfhealer that does not need melee range for pvp
  2. every class except psionicist has at least minimal selfheal-abilities
  3. many stats have non-linear efficiency (example: caution; above 500 effect is reduced, phys/elem/holy/nature dmg above 200....)
  4. the mirraseller in cradle is the cheapest one
  5. fero in KOE even counts if you only attack it once and then go away as long as remaining players kill it
  6. there is an item which makes respawn in KOE free for 60 minutes (costs only 100 emblems!)
  7. some lucky players win the main price of a strongbox out of the 1st box
  8. there will be soon a new class named deomonologist
  9. there is an NPC which gives 6 compass a day for simple quests on prophetic card sale
  10. you can get insignia from BG vendor or from distortion so you dont need the timed ones
  11. sorcerers' flash-forward the most universal reincskill is
? :rolleyes:

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 10:21pm

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 11:03pm

@Theberliner: Well i hate to burst your bubble on that one, but i opened 1 box for the stat book of perfection strongbox that recently happened and i got the legendary book, a few friends were on at the time so they saw it pop up with what i won.

For number 8: Along with Demonologist only 1 race per side is going to be allowed to become Demonologists, the race for League is Kanians and for Imperial Xadaganians, but the russian server is allowing Elves too become the new race and they are letting the Imps vote on either Orc or Arisen to become Demonologists.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "vampyrvenom" (Dec 10th 2017, 11:12pm)

Monday, December 11th 2017, 12:50am

there is an NPC which gives 6 compass a day for simple quests on prophetic card sale.
And may i ask for all the noobs here that doesnt know where that NPC is ? :D

Monday, December 11th 2017, 2:27am

in yasker tower next to the portal NPC, its the one which is exchanging platincoins etc
it has a repeatable quest mark over its head by default

Monday, December 11th 2017, 5:53am

There are some places that have nice places to explore that are off the normal track or path one normally takes, like Siveria for example has a couple of spots.

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 10:55am

no.9, it can be done with all your recarn, you'll get 78 compass a day if you have full recarn and which theoretically means you are guarantee a mount regardless of stroke of luck. This also applies to Regular Customer quest.

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 11:01am

no.9, it can be done with all your recarn, you'll get 78 compass a day if you have full recarn and which theoretically means you are guarantee a mount regardless of stroke of luck. This also applies to Regular Customer quest.

last prophetic cards you could only do it once per family of reincarnations

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 3:04pm

sadly, this has been changedfor regular customers, if you accept the Q and finish it, other chars "lose" it or wont get the broken runes
also, the broken runes are in boutique tab now

if you accept the compasst Q on all reincs and deliver after, it maybe works...?

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 3:16pm

Quoted

if you accept the compasst Q on all reincs and deliver after, it maybe works...?

Yes, first you need take quest in all chars, then do(not before), so quest will not dissaper

So when you have 10 incarnations it's like 36 compas just be do Astral allods per day

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Dec 12th 2017, 3:22pm)

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 4:24pm

sadly, this has been changedfor regular customers, if you accept the Q and finish it, other chars "lose" it or wont get the broken runes
so the broken runes are in boutique tab now

if you accept the compasst Q on all reincs and deliver after, maybe works ...?

Quoted

Yes, first you need take quest in all chars, then do(not before), so quest will not dissaper

So when you have 10 incarnations it's like 36 compas just be do Astral allods per day

Funny how you try to tell everyone how to abuse exploits Ingame, how about we let the Support check how many times you abused this already? On a side Note, here is a quote from the Russian Support.

Quoted

Dear players!
In connection with the violation of paragraph 6 of the Appendix to the Game Rules of the License Agreement (namely "use of in-game errors"), a decision was made to block the accounts of violators in the Allods Online.
All accounts were blocked, which repeatedly recorded Destiny Compasses with the use of a vulnerability in the quests issuance system.

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 4:45pm

# 12: did you know.... 1 compass is only 4 BC... :P

i think this message is rather about an actuel exploit, not about doing quests on reincarnations and handing them in later - its really not what i would understand as exploiting..
would you link it for us?

if a player does daily Q from KOE 13 times with reincs is this exploiting too...?
if a player does daily Q from KOE 13x8 on 104 chars, what about that? all are on the same account.

maybe we can have a GM help us getting light into this... i am sure noone intends to exploit anything here... this is at best a feature, not an exploit

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 4:52pm

# 12: did you know.... 1 compass is only 4 BC... :P

i think this message is rather about an actuel exploit, not about doing quests on reincarnations and handing them in later - its really not what i would understand as exploiting..
would you link it for us?

if a player does daily Q from KOE 13 times with reincs is this exploiting too...?
if a player does daily Q from KOE 13x8 on 104 chars, what about that? all are on the same account.

maybe we can have a GM help us getting light into this... i am sure noone intends to exploit anything here... this is at best a feature, not an exploit
So you are saying that accepting the Quests first on all your toons and then doing it is not exploiting when accepting and doing the Quests on a toon first leads into not being able to get them anymore on the other toons? Nice Logic.

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 5:17pm

actually it looks more like the quest is "bugged" because reincarnations can NOT repeat it normally while they normally can repeat EVERY quest and there has been no notice in the patchnotes this has changed...

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 11:17am

The quote from Russians is about sharing that quest. I.e. you can take it on 2 chars, then complete on one, then share from the other one back to first and do it again.

Given that the "astral" quest also counts when you kill Gudimir in Oreshek (low level Imperial dungeon should work too), you could farm it pretty badly. I don't know if they fixed this on our server or not though.

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 1:40pm

Quoted

Funny how you try to tell everyone how to abuse exploits Ingame, how about we let the Support check how many times you abused this already? On a side Note, here is a quote from the Russian Support.

This work from 1y ago, thinked most ppl know about it :P

This post has been edited 13 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Dec 13th 2017, 2:25pm)

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 8:12pm

The quote from Russians is about sharing that quest. I.e. you can take it on 2 chars, then complete on one, then share from the other one back to first and do it again.

Given that the "astral" quest also counts when you kill Gudimir in Oreshek (low level Imperial dungeon should work too), you could farm it pretty badly. I don't know if they fixed this on our server or not though.

now thats an informative post, ty for that
so this is NOT about reincarnations doing the daily quest... as i thought

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 7:40am

You are wrong, if you would have followed the whole Thread and read all the Statements from the Allods Online Team which you can even sort out only by pressing one Button you would've known that instead you are spreading false Informations, feel free to go and contact Gelikan directly.

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 12:21pm

You are wrong, if you would have followed the whole Thread and read all the Statements from the Allods Online Team which you can even sort out only by pressing one Button you would've known that instead you are spreading false Informations, feel free to go and contact Gelikan directly.
Lol, that's amusing. Did you read what Gelikan wrote yourself? Let me help you:

Quote #1:

У квеста предусмотрен внутриигровой лимит на количество выполнений в день, как для прародителя, так и для перерождений. Возможность неограниченное количество раз передавать друг другу эти квесты, а также квесты, оставшиеся с прошлой акции у ряда персонажей, не считается предусмотренной.

Translation:

The quest has an in-game limit on the number of executions per day, both for the progenitor and for the reincarnation. The ability to transfer these quests to each other unlimitedly, as well as quests left over from a previous event by a number of characters, is not considered to be legitimate.

Quote #2:

Есть определенное количество "честных" выполнений, которое можно осуществить на прародителе и всех перерождениях. Расчетным для P2P является значение в 36 компасов, которое можно получить в течение дня. Все что выходило за временные рамки и данное количество предметов - является ошибкой.

Translation:

There is a certain amount of "legitimate" quest completions, which can be done on the progenitor and all reincarnations. For P2P the estimated value is 36 compasses, that could be obtained during the day. All that went beyond the time frame and the given number of items - is a bug.

So who's spreading false information now?

Saturday, December 23rd 2017, 1:36pm

Oh, this is great information for me. I'm a new player. I think it's useful. Thank you.
How was the game? I used to play in Lineage 2 befor.
Wonna try out Allods soon.
I work as a website developer for 8 years.
My last unfinished project Bestazy.Still in beta.

Rate this thread