You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 15th 2017, 7:22am

Back to the game! or i shouldnt?

So hello, im Nitch, i play this game like 2 years, or less, or more, actually i lost count! lol! i was AstralRiders member, from league!

Anyways, by mistake while i playing other game from my.com i found out allods still exist, and come chek in! i logged yesterday, and ble, i fell lost, even if novograd didnt change anything! lol! anyways, im lvl 60, was lvl cap by old times i believe! now is 75! so first things first, im 60 where should i get the quest chain to keep lvling? to new map or something! i need some ideas for dps build, and what have changed, in FH builds! and i need some tips there to! also whats stats are importante for healer at moment, i notice i have bag full of trasch glyphs lol, so i guess that is over?!

On other hand, how is healer this days, it actually can be usefull? in old days i fell like fh are almoust useless, even wardens can heal full party lol! to league ppl, how is partys for astral, pvp zones, worth come back and lvl up?!

btw if any clan on league with some experience healers, wanna give me a spot, to help lvl up and answer some questions, i will be thank you!

Greetings

Sunday, December 17th 2017, 2:21am

Hey Nitch! Bought the dishwasher finally have you? xD It's Fright/Shabash here if you happen to remember me from the old AR times (been much more than 2 years btw)

Lvl 60 is Umoir I think? It's something that you should normally receive from a mailman or Aidenus (like with every level cap increase).

DPS build for every class is now built following hints in rubies (stars). I'd take something like that (as basics): https://alloder.pro/calc-en#p$fgpsgf1h20…86tvqgv::13ydj3

FH builds I suggest you forget about for 1 month or so till the next major update is live on EU servers. Cleric/Priest for PVP uses Support build at the moment. And there are at least 3 of them and any requires a lot of rubies. But if you still want to FH, then here's the one flamy topic about that: https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…=23116&pageNo=1
Glyphs time is over yes, nothing more to say about this.

These days main healer is warden :) I.e. there are 3 healing classes: cleric, summoner and warden. And warden has more nice perks than the other two. Cleric however is a very strong PvP unit which is capable of soloing Skirmishes and is welcome in each and every Dominion group. In the Aspect of Support however.

Welcome back and enjoy your time here :)

Monday, December 18th 2017, 10:54am

Hey Nitch! Bought the dishwasher finally have you? xD It's Fright/Shabash here if you happen to remember me from the old AR times (been much more than 2 years btw)

Lvl 60 is Umoir I think? It's something that you should normally receive from a mailman or Aidenus (like with every level cap increase).

DPS build for every class is now built following hints in rubies (stars). I'd take something like that (as basics): https://alloder.pro/calc-en#p$fgpsgf1h20…86tvqgv::13ydj3

FH builds I suggest you forget about for 1 month or so till the next major update is live on EU servers. Cleric/Priest for PVP uses Support build at the moment. And there are at least 3 of them and any requires a lot of rubies. But if you still want to FH, then here's the one flamy topic about that: https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…=23116&pageNo=1
Glyphs time is over yes, nothing more to say about this.

These days main healer is warden :) I.e. there are 3 healing classes: cleric, summoner and warden. And warden has more nice perks than the other two. Cleric however is a very strong PvP unit which is capable of soloing Skirmishes and is welcome in each and every Dominion group. In the Aspect of Support however.

Welcome back and enjoy your time here :)
hi fright, yes i remember you, scout/bard right? man where is everyone? add me ingame to chat a bit! well i played a bit, in 2nd day, kind lost with keyboard and stuff, to mutch fps hours spend lol! im lvl 62, i found a mail, to follow a WM from citadel and found a new map, frozen something! yeah, i read the other fh topic, and with some fast update, i make my own build already, and also done my dps build, so far is goind prety ok i guess! and its no far from what you show up!

about stats, apart profiency, there is 2 other stats down, bloodust?§ and one other! i cant remember this, whit ones should focus as fh and as dps? also, i remember in old times fh have lot of problems with healer resistance, this happening this days?

and dam, i start play a bit, and then ... wtf where is my mana bar? ah ah, lool that was biggest problems in dungeons and stuff so its kind like get fana and spam all buttons lol!

if i remember well i have a reinc warden, i will chek out! already in old times warden, have great power of healing, if they boosted it more, then should be a machine lol!

Nice to see you bro, keep in touch!