You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 8:37pm

Finding Ore

HI!
so this may be a really dumb question but I can not figure this out, how do you know where to look for Ore? I'm not seeing it on my mini-map or when I'm out and about?

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 8:42pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Hello,

you cannot see it on the minimap without an addon, however you always see ore nodes as glowing brown/orange floating points on the world map. Just go somewhere once you are a smith/weaponsmith and you should see them. If you try to collect them you maybe will get a message that your crafter level is too low or you are collecting it.
BAUA POWA!

Sunday, December 17th 2017, 5:05am

Most of ore nodes is placed somewhere close to any mountains, ravines, etc.
Easiest way is to buy looter pet and encyclopedia of minerals and herbs to upgrade it. This way it will collect ore from nearby nodes.