You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 4:27pm

Weapon costumes

Well.. the title says it all.. im getting kinda bored of looking @ the standard stick + stone weapons, there are like 400 costumes in the game, but why are all the weapons so boring? u can change the looks with a relic.. but that doesnt realy make it mutch cooler imo, i would love to see some weapon skins comming out in the upcomming patch :)

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 4:39pm

Oracle

Intermediate

There will be some weapon vanity coming out in 5.1 :) You can see a quick glimpse at the end of this video, around 5:40. Turn the captions on for English subtitles ^^

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 3:05pm

Alyth

Trainee

Quoted

..so that everyone can sand out of the crowd..

if really everyone can get it, isn't the crowd then the same again? XD

but i looking forward to it :) hope it suits to my red/purple stuff and is not only such a blue glowing thingy xD
read... think... better read again... think again... write answer...
lesen... denken... besser nochmal lesen... nochmal denken... antwort schreiben...
Ingenieur PMB - Summoner Guide (comming soon) - Allods Basics KB (still in progress)

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 3:15pm

Lysonia - Requiem, guilde Française - Empire (Evolution)

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 3:24pm

Alyth

Trainee

do you have maybe an picture of staff or spear too?
read... think... better read again... think again... write answer...
lesen... denken... besser nochmal lesen... nochmal denken... antwort schreiben...
Ingenieur PMB - Summoner Guide (comming soon) - Allods Basics KB (still in progress)

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 3:42pm

ValekLost

Trainee

2 weeks ago I talked with my girfriend about the reason behind these horrible weapons, almost the same for everyone.
Our major guess was "they'll give a way to change the look in the near future, surely with a boutique item".

MEH.

In the video thei didn't tell where is this new item or how we can obtain it but only "you can go out from the crowd".
Paying?

:V

It's a pity it's "class-based" and not "item-based".
In this way...the weapons will be identical for everyone with a type X of weapon within the same class.
Before there were quite different gears items, even inside the same class (ie. summoner could have 2 spears, 3-4 staves, everyone different from the others).
Now a spear is a spear, doesn't matter if it's of proficiency, brutality, anger or other :/

:(

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ValekLost" (Apr 30th 2014, 3:47pm)

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 12:02am

The weapons in the screenshots above are not based on class but on the equipped weapon.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!