You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 17th 2017, 3:52pm

summoner help

Hi
just downloading the game and i havent played in a long time and wanted to ask about a guide for summoner.
From what i saw summoner is now a healer?So is it still possible for him to be pve or pvp?I saw a post about pet afk farming is that really a thing?
I would like to see some skill guide from lv 1 till the end if some1 can share.From what i saw around the forums it uses the old skill system cant find any guides wiht the new one.
So yeah any dps tips?

Sunday, December 17th 2017, 4:22pm

healer-spec was always possible

PVE and PVP was also always possbile for every class

afk-farming leads to a full bag; you still have to sell lthe items, need some basic strenght and so on

for a basic build look at the small yellow stars and this guide:
https://allods.my.com/sites/allods.my.co…ecromancer.html

my tip is hellion and pain-ritual for leveling, otherwise leveling will eventually become tiresome

Sunday, December 17th 2017, 4:35pm

thanks for sharing info but when i click on the link i dont see any starts just a list of 8 abilities 3 of them being all the aspects
My idea for the afk farming was for making money since im not willing to give over 500 euros for a game

Tuesday, December 19th 2017, 9:59am

you should start with pve build doing astral and quest and when you get to lvl 75 youll have a reset for your build so you can make
a healer and also second build so you can choose between 2/3 pve-pvp-heal.
for start use normal pve dps build follow the yellow stars to know what to put on talents and rubies skills.
heres my dps pve build of lvl 75 just for you to know what you should have at the end :

https://tinyurl.com/ybz6mnbc

start with the critical chance rubies and bloodrubies and continue its doesnt rlly matter what you take first.
(this talent calculator is for update 9.0 so there are some rubies that you dont have yet so ingore them)

i hope i helped you.