You are not logged in.

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 9:12pm

AoD bugs

There are 2 hugely noticeable bugs in Arena of Death, and one that I am not certain if it is a bug.

1. The arena does not end in 3 minutes if one of the team goes below 11 players. What happens most of the time is that one team quits the arena after being destroyed, and the other team has to spend 30 minutes only collecting chests. The bug is probably due to a fix made specifically for NA/EU, that made AoD 12vs12 and disabled the early closing.

2. Messages that appear on the screen, saying how much amalgam has been received are wrong. They say "30/60/120 drops of amalgam were sent to your in-game mail" or something like that, where it should be "You have received 15/30/150 drops of amalgam".

The last, that I am not certain if it is a bug - in the Russian version I remember having to stay until the end of AoD if I was on the winning team and we have missed some chests, because when the skirmish ends and it says "X team has won!", the winning team would get compensated and receive amalgam/symbols of victory for all chests they didn't collect.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, May 9th 2014, 11:35am

Translation was fixed yesterday, but the first point still isn't.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, May 9th 2014, 12:27pm

Sorry, I had missed this thread..

I asked my boss about it today and she's not sure.. she'll ask the designers on Monday (its a bank holiday for them today)

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules