You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 31st 2017, 10:21am

pokaberry

Beginner

• "pokaberry" started this thread

JAN CONTEST! : WTS Used Mount (+ December results!)

Big thanks to everyone that participated - Voting is now live!

VOTE HERE

Voting ends on the 31st of January and the winners will be announced in a new thread shortly after - good luck!

Spoiler Spoiler

Firstly, Happy New Year you wonderful people!
Last months results and a few notes from yours truly in spoiler below

Spoiler Spoiler

Big congrats to the following!
*Results are based on the total like percentage.
[LINK TO EVENT THREAD]

1st: 1200 bc
Honesty - New Frontier : 78% liked

2nd: 800 bc
Deadmortal - New Frontier : 73% liked

3rd: 500 bc
Zelyia - Equilibrium : 63% liked

3rd: 500 bc
Zeurudus - New Frontier 63% liked

You will receive your reward via in-game mail. p2p characters please be advised to check your Allods forum inbox for further instructions.

All in all everyone has been very honest with their votes although sadly the voting system has been exploited. Hugely disappointed in the lack of sportsmanship here. But this won't ruin it for everyone else - suspicious duplicate votes from the same IPs have been REMOVED - this includes both positive and negative votes and as such the IP's in question WILL NOT have their votes counted in the new event.

Now lets get down to the dirty!

USED MOUNT ADVERTISEMENT EVENT:

Time for an upgrade or need some extra gold? Is your Sailplane collecting rust? Maybe you've moved into an apartment that doesn't allow for giant cats. It's time to sell that mount! Create an advertisement for a mount - any mount! It doesn't have to be yours so don't feel like you can't participate if you don't own any. Simply screenshot a mount and state its name, the condition it's in, a brief of the mount and your contact information (which will be your character Username and Server).

EVENT TIMEFRAME:
Submission: Now - 20th January, 23:59pm. CET.
Community Voting: 21st January - 31st January.

PRIZES:
1st : 1200 BC
2nd : 800 BC
3rd : 500 BC
4th : 300 BC
5th : 200 BC

RULES:
IMPORTANT* Only characters from f2p servers can participate. If you are from p2p, you can still participate (perhaps for BC towards a collector's edition) as long as you enter with a f2p character name and server so I have somewhere to mail the prize to.

1. Provide 1 screenshot of your chosen mount with the game interface hidden (ALT + Z to hide)
2. State each of the following for the mount:
... - Mount name
... - Condition the mount is in
... - Brief summery of the mount
... - 'Contact info' (Username + Server)

3. Be as creative, funny or serious as you please for each point above.
4. The mount can belong to you, a friend, or a stranger. The mount can not belong to an NPC.
5. The mount may have any skin equipped.
6. Only 1 entry per person. Only 1 mount per entry.

7. Post your entries in this thread.
8. Failure to comply with any rules above will result in disqualification.

EXAMPLE ENTRY:

Spoiler Spoiler

Name: Super pony 8000

Condition: Dinged up, few scratches.

Brief: Somewhat temprimental but very reliable. May need a kick in the side to get going. A little slow but it gets you point A to B. She's a real classic!

Best of luck!
You kill vegetarian vampires with a steak to the heart. HA HA HAH

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "pokaberry" (Jan 21st 2018, 11:12am)

Sunday, December 31st 2017, 2:02pm

Hello! I asked some questions, in your ingame mail.! I can gladly copy it here, if you don't have time, to check them

Monday, January 1st 2018, 5:44am

pokaberry

Beginner

Hello! I asked some questions, in your ingame mail.! I can gladly copy it here, if you don't have time, to check them

I've responded via in-game mail, sorry for the delay! :)

Wednesday, January 3rd 2018, 6:46pm

Name: Honey_thief-99.
Condition: Frozen with a broken claw, sticky backpack, and a rusty bell.
Brief: 2 legged beast with a built in x-mas decoration, its thick fat provide you the warmness you need to dig in though the cold winter days, sometimes it rages and slaps people throwing them away, but its the right ride to pick for the ones who like it fast and fancy, PS: not controllable once it sees honey.

In-game name: Titanium.
Server: New-Frontier.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 7:31am

pokaberry

Beginner

1 more week till submissions close :D

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 6:16pm

Name: Pizza HUT

Condition: Almost new ony 2000 pizza cocked. He had a camo smoke skin, i i had burn some pizza one day so now i had this skin :P

Brief: The real italian wooden oven pizza. With the wondrfull accesory "chiccken" pizza, he start to advice when pizza is ready, also he become mad when pizza burn!

Bye :P

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 11:31pm

wts used mount contest :)

hi everyone, here's just a picca of my mount, i call her "Trouble" :whistling: because thats whats she allways gets me into :) even if its bg's, raids, astral isle's or even Nezebgrad to steal some of Yasker's Rum :thumbsup:

Condition? as u can see she's a Gryphon and a darn hungry one too!
brief summary: She loves the taste of fresh, fat bellied Orcs (and other Imps), altho i usually dont let her eat to much of those.
Why not u might ask? well hey? she needs to jump me out of trouble /Yaskers towel aswell wich wont happen on a fat belly :D
well.. i call her Trouble, i might aswell call anything because she won't listen anyways...did i mention she's a she yet :whistling:

have fun ingame and forums and IRL peeps

greetz/contact: Natureswrath New frontier server :thumbup:
gaat niet bestaat niet

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 6:30pm

uhm, buddy of me just told me he can't see the picture? do i need upload it in some otherway? i CAN see it myself here tho ?
gaat niet bestaat niet

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 11:16pm

Mount name: Taurino

Taurinos condition in this picture is chilled, relaxed.
He always was a quite impulsive bull thats very hard to control because of its hot temperament. He likes jumping around like crazy, throwing all kind of creatures through the air like they were tiny puppets. Thats why i have to cool him down sometimes so i made an anti agression programm for him. This program is based on mountain climbing- at least twice a week! When we reach the top and riding through the snow Taurino becomes relaxed and easy going. Taurino loves enjoying the coldness of Siverias highest mountain and the beauty of the moon as a little bonus too.
Since i started this strict program Taurinos attacks decreased and also his being became calm. :thumbup:

Calyahua, New Frontier

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 12:15am

pokaberry

Beginner

I
uhm, buddy of me just told me he can't see the picture? do i need upload it in some otherway? i CAN see it myself here tho ?

I can see it just fine :)

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 9:59pm

NiteLite

Beginner

Name : Androxus (The Dead Knight)

Condition : Dead Body, Vibrant Heart.

Brief : Don't be fooled by his wings, he won't fly, and for sure his red eyes won't release laser. But the good news is that, HE IS DEAD, so you know, you won't have to feed it. The legend says that you can use him to scare your enemies with his scary looking face, but a friendly advice, do NOT do so, you will brake his only living organ, his heart.

Friday, January 19th 2018, 5:57am

Mount name: The magic carpet of Aladdin.
Condition: Extremely sandy.
Summary: used to serve aladdin for a decade however decided it wanted a change of scenery. Rather ironic because it ended up in Kirah anyways.
Name: Kigai
server: New Frontier

Edit 2 (still not sure if the picture shows, so heres the link https://imgur.com/a/BFKs8)

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "user_4413684" (Jan 20th 2018, 6:26am)

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 10:15pm

pokaberry

Beginner

Submissions have now closed! Check back soon for the poll links

(I see your image fine kigai :)

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 10:58am

pokaberry

Beginner

Big thanks to everyone that participated - Voting is now live!

VOTE HERE

good luck!