You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 3rd 2018, 12:55am

Modern Educayshun

Just want to share this - shows how things go wrong in "modern educational systems" and the potential dangers of a hypersensitive culture bred by social media and political correctness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM

Wednesday, January 3rd 2018, 11:18am

freestile

Professional

cool stuff, thx for making me discover this channel :) thought i don't think this applies specifically to the education system but rather to the society in general... (but it's pretty clear that it hasen't been made to be comprehensive but to be a nice start to a debate)

ps : note how i hadn't post anything here for quite a while and eventually did but on a thread which has nothing to do with allods (the game became boring af cough*cough)

Thursday, January 4th 2018, 8:02pm

yes of course, its relevant to sick parts of society aswell but this kind of ppl is more common in "educational" surroundings than for example in technical jobs, in military or in jobs which require crafting skills - and if you are a teacher for example but have a normal / conservative POV you will always be hit with the PC-BS-mace

and yes game has become less exciting, i even changed classes from sorcerer to scout from scout to nrecomancer and from necromancer to bard now to face new challenges
patch 9.0 should bring enough changes and content so things get thrilling again :)

"Lisad" wrote early months of 2018, my personal guess is in early march, we will see :rolleyes:

Friday, January 5th 2018, 10:48am

freestile

Professional

patch 9.0 should bring enough changes and content so things get thrilling again

i seriously doubt of that from what i've seen of the patch so far... i mean, nothing really important is going to change : same useless raid/artifact system (with re-used old bosses AGAIN like seriously x_x) still the 7.0 classes, still the gcd, still the coremorphers.... what new do we get : a new class looking meh, longer term gearing system if i got it right but still far from what would be needed to get me excited for this game now. Happy for those who still enjoy playing thought, and tbh i even come to think i'm lucky that the quality of the game itself ended my addiction, it's been cool years playing it but now i can finaly do other things in my life without needing allods and that's great, i guess i'll just play very casualy now to see the new content, collect my mazes stuff, lvlup the new reinca slots and that's it, nothing worth playing it competitively anymore imo :whistling:

Friday, January 5th 2018, 11:22am

nothing worth playing it competitively anymore imo :whistling:

You tell that like ever was a end-game competitor x).

9.0 looks exciting for sure. When you
watch russians videos and you go on the russian forum, it gives you the old
level 55 vibes. It looks like in 9.0, only warden healer and engineer support
are weak but every others class seems playable.

This bullshit META we have since
7.0, where you need to have the same composition as everyone else because you
will be weaker than them in end-game pvp if you don't, seems to have ended.
There is some classes OP like demonologist and Warrior but all the others are
still strong and we will have a lot of different composition for pvp, which is
great :D. But I don’t remember seeing you on end-game pvp tho, maybe you aren’t
a pvp boiii :D

And due to the heals nerfs, a healer
alone won't be able to keep himself alive vs 3/4 players, which is nice :) !

I like the actual patch more than I did
in others, and 9.0 looks like a upgrade of 8.0, everything looks bright to me :thumbup:

Friday, January 5th 2018, 12:05pm

Old vid, but still good. The topic overall is a great addition to politics and religion in the list of endless and pointless discussions that you can have to make your drinking marathon with friends/colleagues look more meaningful.

Regarding 9.0, I think it's still worth taking a look at, but myself I'm a bit disappointed that there's nothing totally new to the game in it, like, for example, Orders were in 8.0. Was hoping for some new competition, maybe 1v1 pvp finally, but nothing like that was introduced sadly.

New class is OK, but not too interesting and versatile IMO, or maybe I'm playing it bad, this can always be the case for me :))

Monday, January 8th 2018, 6:39pm

Valki_sa

Trainee

And don't forget not big change on best DPS class (so hopefully they don't implemented the 1vs1 pvp)

Idk if we ll have the Hunting ground season...
Bla bla bla! main character: Valkirius

Monday, January 8th 2018, 8:20pm

Not sure I got you right. Currently the best DPS class is scout. In 9.0 it will be Demonologist (Warlock) and Warrior. So it looks like rather big change.

Being best DPS class however don't help much in 1v1 PvP, so no idea why you put them in the same sentence.

We didn't have Season of Blood, our Rankings & Ratings page is broken for ages already, so I doubt we'll get Hunting season here.

Rate this thread