You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 3rd 2018, 11:02pm

Compass Island

Dear GM,

Can you inform us if this competition of compass is working on our server ?

https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=8164

And if yes, is there any way to have a look to the ranking ?

Really hope you will respond so I will know if I need to continue to farm compass or not !

Ty by advance !

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "HIppycrates" (Jan 4th 2018, 9:40am)

Thursday, January 4th 2018, 9:30am

None of the rankings are working lol, support told me that they will look into it, which was October last year HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA.

And looky, nothing has been done about it or no information given xD

Thursday, January 4th 2018, 9:42am

None of the rankings are working lol, support told me that they will look into it, which was October last year HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA.

And looky, nothing has been done about it or no information given xD
Sadly yeah, that's why I want a answer about this. On last season MoS (7.2 I think ?) we didn't had ranking too but the competition was still active. Let's wait for a answer for GM on this topic :D !