You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 5:08pm

Open Beta Starter Returning

like its subject Open Beta Starter Returning I will return to new frontier empire faction and start as a male avenger whose name will begin with the letter a and will be six letters in length and forgot previous accounts login informations so I will begin anew hopefully this rounds avenger will spend premium boutique crystals wiser than previous

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 10:07pm

If you are going to spend cash you are lucky allods put new packets that contains many of the items you need for rent. After time is out they turn to fragments. So the idea is get the packet use the rented version at some point you will have those items a while. So I hope you have fun.

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 5:50am

hey sorry for first posts two mistakes Mistake one is my in game names are IVeKaX ZoZufmvwa and Zdenufala Mistake two is I found my old account back and am enjoying winter holiday event because I got my mounts new frosty chamber skins

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 4:26pm

Quick update I am on server Equilibrium also user_9089238 Lameo Nameo and me Choos are duplicate accounts of same one