You are not logged in.

Monday, January 15th 2018, 9:52pm

The best way to tell who is the best in each class and aspect is to make it equal for everyone
This is not the point of the thread. Nobody's going to define who's best at some class.

The point of the thread is to throw you opinion (either honest or troll) and trigger some butthurt so that everyone can have some lulz.

Monday, January 15th 2018, 10:32pm

Alafff

Intermediate

Just read the p2p thing

Should rename it to biggest egocentric players of server by class :)

By the way Therion is only good for standing in fire , aka best mage at wiping :)

And some of them are even the most toxic players of the server too , Get your double award

Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Alafff" (Jan 15th 2018, 10:43pm)

Monday, January 15th 2018, 11:57pm

Penance

Beginner

Bard: Penance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocjkoSbAD5k&t=177s
Summoner: Penance
Healer support: Penance
Healer FH: Penance
Warden FH: Aurori
Engineer: Penance
Paladin: Penance
Warrior: Penance
Mage: Penance
Scout: Penance
Psi: Penance

this is the real thing :) i even think this is true to some point eks de :D because first 1 isn't even close to being true
What has my pve bard dps anything to do with pvp aspect ?

Well it's a meme for some legends players :D but , truth be told even tho i don't like you anymore, you do your job on some classes and i think you should of been on the list xD but what to do
Like anymore ? mate i am not here to be your friend, i am here to play a game i like now that is the truth

And if you really want to go down that path you should look start from yourself and how you behave towards the public.

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 12:17am

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 6:34am

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 12:09pm

Laany

Intermediate

Just read the p2p thing

Should rename it to biggest egocentric players of server by class :)

By the way Therion is only good for standing in fire , aka best mage at wiping :)

And some of them are even the most toxic players of the server too , Get your double award

Hm , you have only a big Mouth so you should take this Reward ! And you say most are toxic ? It seems you not change your behave sad ! :thumbsup: you make again Good Job Sigmar . I ask me why you returning and playing here ?!
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Laany" (Jan 18th 2018, 12:21pm)

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 10:44pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

no Pio :*(
I am PioPico

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 10:58pm

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 11:32pm

I am still here, must be best in class then

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 4:05pm

I nominate myself as a good warrior tank (CC build) #Aoidos. Quit but coming back next patch.

Friday, February 9th 2018, 11:48pm

Oh my God! You people really forgot about Sommerkirsche, Iwan and Uskul? IMHO the only real warriors in Allods::P

Friday, February 9th 2018, 11:52pm

Don't forget Gefrierpunkt, worst Palafin ever

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 12:02am

worst Palafin ever
When I remember correctly, there never was an Palfin class anyway, but Gefrierpunkt was never as bad as you put him here or maybe he was but i can not recall^^

God damn I miss the good old times, when everybody knew everyone and we all had fun with those little confrontations and still we all all knew, it's just a game, lets have fun....

btw just reinstalling)

Anyway just watching some Youtube Vids of my own....Gefrierpunkt always was the " best Paladin on our Server" anyway...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "nocentatall" (Feb 10th 2018, 1:13am)

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 11:06am

Oh my God! You people really forgot about Sommerkirsche, Iwan and Uskul? IMHO the only real warriors in Allods::P
Did Iwan start playing again after 2013 or did I miss something? I cant remember him being good at even one point, lol

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 11:16am

Nord

Trainee

Did Iwan start playing again after 2013 or did I miss something? I cant remember him being good at even one point, lol
yes he did on p2p

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 12:04pm

Paladin, typing mistake.

I bet he thinks he was the best pally ever, but indeed, he washe only mid skill level + equip and cs stuff...