You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 15th 2018, 1:43pm

Gleaming Tools

Hi!

I'm just new to the game like almost 1 month.
I tried to search the forum to enlighten my question but i cant find anything.

How to make or get gleaming tools to create a higher version (epic, legendary etc.)
My profession is lvl 75 alchemy and i checked my recipe and it's not there.
maybe my profession is not suitable?
maybe there is a quest or someone i need to talk to to get the recipe?

Please help me! :(

Thank you :)

Monday, January 15th 2018, 2:27pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Your profession is indeed not suitable.
You need any profesion but Alchemy to do this.
Depending which one depends on how you like to farm materials for it:
leatherworking/tailoring is done by farming mobs of the different levels(depending on what level of item you need to craft)
Blacksmith/Weaponsmith is made by farming materials from different levelling maps. I don't suggest THIS one unless you have the CS item that makes your autolooter also gather these materials automatically by being near to the nodes.

Once max lv you should be able to craft tools. Some of the materials required needed are farmed in astral, the others are bought from the profession vendor.
If you won't have gleaming tools unlocked on lv75 then send a ticket because you need to level up the tools from a different kind of tools because of the different levels we've gone through in last patches. Basically if you won't have gleaming unlocked, make sure to send a ticket.

Monday, January 15th 2018, 3:46pm

Monday, January 15th 2018, 4:17pm

additional advice:
dont waste time and resources with gearup now - geareset is soon
get the orange drops from the orange sector, its sufficient for regular PVP

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 7:53am

Oh! Good thing i haven't used my mats.
Thanks for the information.
I really appreciate your concern.