You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 5:21pm

New to the game

Good Morning/Afternoon,

A buddy and I have started playing the game last night and we were talking about server population. We really havent seen many players on. So far we both like the game and we wish we found that way back when it was released. We were trying to determine if its better to play on the f2p server or the p2p server. Me personally I am looking for a server that has decent population where I can go do grps or raids. He is more pve where he just would do dungeons and lvl alts. Any suggestion or guides would be great help. Thank you.

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 5:49pm

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 3:37pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Dubstep Dragons would be glad to help you out on your adventure in Allods Online!
Also might be depending on your timezone, where are you guys from?
The server is located in Amsterdam and that's the timezone where most people play from.

Rate this thread