You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 7:45pm

What Dominion Pet to choose?

Hi folks,

i was wondering which dominion pets has which Pros and Cons (i never got to test them properly...).

If that helps: I play summoner heal in dominion, but i´d rather want to pick a pet that helps the whole party, not just me.

Thanks for your advice in advance!

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 9:06pm

the only experince i gathered with them was on melting island; the scout (i think?) was able to cast a long spell and then ONEHIT the enemy, this was awesome
but i think its easy for an experienced player to interrupt this or evade it or whatever :P

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 11:38pm

Okay, thanks for the reply!

Any other experiences?

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 8:46am

Simerg - 1shot the ppl, but it's lotto because casting can be interrupted by cc

Urso - charge randomly. Once u get hit by charge, you will get knock back so it can interrupt our casting.

Pimen - help heals.

Ahella - Increase party member's physical dmg and does taunt. So it's good for pala burst and

sometimes your target will be changed to the this pet

Palconet - Increase party member's elemental dmg. Many of domi party has mage and scout in their group. so it's good for burst.

Adeline - send 1 ppl to ghostly world. While under this effect, that ppl is not counted as a player. So it's good for getting some progress.
It can be dispelled by mass dispell or martyr's protection.

Personally, I can't say which pet is better. All are up to situation.

If you fight stronger group and need miracle, Use simerg. If yourteam has mage and scout, use Palco.

If you need just few more sec progress, use Adeline.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 8:54am

Thanks a lot, this is a big help to me :-)

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 6:38pm

Though those are not complete list of effects.
For exaqmple Urso takes some % of hp dealt to one who summoned it. Falconet adds detection of invisible to everybody in some range from it. One of them was making each pt member in some range invisible - this one not very useful as pets don't last long.
Urso's charge can knock somebody out of area around checkpoint decreasing amount of enemies for few seconds and affecting capture progress this way.

At fabled or legend quality all pets gain additional skill triggered with Z action by player who summoned it.