You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 2:35pm

account being banned

i cant log in atm and already sent a ticket. lets see how this goes. i use my card to pay monthly but i dont understand why i am banned. they said on the annoucement that they did a "thorough" investigation which is apparently a lie. maybe an incompetent person did that. anyone else banned here for no reason whatsoever?

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 2:44pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Why would they ban one of their 200 players remaining?
Seems like a terrible business practice when the game is slowly withering away.
Let's just go ban one of the few members we have left and kill the game off even faster.

*SMH*

I don't know why they do these kinds of things. I don't know why they're sheep to the Russian game and how it's run. Clearly Russia is not the rest of the world and OUR game should be treated differently than THEIR game. But, it's too hard to think on their own so they just follow whatever plan the Russians have, and poorly I may add, and that's that.

Sorry about being banned, hopefully their "thorough" investigation is just a scare tactic and you get your account back.

Good luck.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 2:45pm

have same problem,playing for allods for 6 yerrs , never have problem with account, never buy vrystals from other players, top up in illegal site,,all my crystals that i have come from gold gathering and exchange them in npc,and now all sudden my account have been banned.

this is just unreal

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 2:48pm

i totally agree with you at "thorough investigation" lie!
they are gonna loose many more players.
New management buried the game six feet under! UNTIL FOREVER!!!

CONGRATULATION!!!

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 2:49pm

this is really scaring me because i know how incompetent they are and if ever they lift the ban. it will take weeks or worst months

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 2:52pm

Same got banned for no reason and no answer from support :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 2:57pm

Laany

Intermediate

I'm not banned, but this Approach shocks me again! The * new * team is not what I imagined! Let's take even more players away with this Approach! Honestly, if you care about the needs of the Players, how about your own well being , you would be a great Team !!

Good Job for this !!!
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 3:28pm

What's next? They gonna ban all purchased accounts and people purchasing accounts for others?
That would be just horrible..

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 3:36pm

So Allods banned now "all" innocent accounts? Nice move :) Losing even the last of your paying players. This game will die soon probably if Allods team won't fix this right now.
Das Internetz. Unendliche Weiten.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 3:44pm

They have banned people with suspicious activity, if you got 100k BC in a month, provide them with transaction history and you got nothing to worry about. If you have something to worry about, stay banned. Simple.

I don't care if game dies if it means to ban the illegal gain.
I have paid for my runes legit way, and have proved it, anybody obtaining any of that illegally should be and stay banned.

Quit your crying about bans if they are deserved. End of story.
Ban the renaming illegal accounts, merge us with RU, and go from there.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 4:00pm

I have paid for my runes legit way, and have proved it
I always thought in the civilized world the need to prove your innocence is not considered to be normal. It is the accusation that has to be proven, no?

And by "suspicious activity" did you mean topping up to rank 8 premium? Suspicious indeed xD

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 4:09pm

Same thing happened to me until I provided them with all my transactions, then I got unbanned and got all my stuff back, if people move large quantity of BC, and purchase items from people who obtained them illegally, that will still come back to your character as well. So suspicion there is that your account has had something to do with illegal activity. Once it is cleared, your account will be either set free, or item that has been obtained illegally will be removed and or you will get your BC back for such said item.
I always thought in the civilized world the need to prove your innocence is not considered to be normal. It is the accusation that has to be proven, no?

And by "suspicious activity" did you mean topping up to rank 8 premium? Suspicious indeed xD

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 4:17pm

What about the time lost when ur not guilty, besides we all know this game has the worst support ever that's not any secret. They should really compensate the innocent ppl

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 4:23pm

Hi iCant log innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Idont do anything my acc bannnnnnnnn
GhostMedice
rely nothing i do it wrong
are you here any one ?

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "GhostVere" (Jan 25th 2018, 12:41pm)

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 4:59pm

new team said that somethings gonna change and they were right. new management wants to kill the game permanently this time.

they banned half of game's community(that's for sure at least half of them are innocent) and went off to do something else. you can't get your acc back in a few weeks if you are innocent. so... don't need to wait.

think that; you are giving your time and your money to have some fun. "your acc has been banned" message when you try to log in.

"thorough investigation" my ass!

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 5:08pm

my account is banned by mistake too

I never violated the license agreement
never bought crystals from other players
what happening, guys?!

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 5:15pm

its obvious there was 0 investigation but just a lazy track of something and ban, amateurs job has always

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 5:16pm

xanax

Beginner

Same thing happened to me until I provided them with all my transactions, then I got unbanned and got all my stuff back, if people move large quantity of BC, and purchase items from people who obtained them illegally, that will still come back to your character as well. So suspicion there is that your account has had something to do with illegal activity. Once it is cleared, your account will be either set free, or item that has been obtained illegally will be removed and or you will get your BC back for such said item.
Quoted from "user_1129018"
Quoted from "VashBOG™"

What do you think about people account sharing?
Ya boi Glacie

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 5:17pm

xanax

Beginner

Also omegalul banning the last 20 people still playing this ded game.
Ya boi Glacie

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 5:26pm

by the way what kind game management puts these kind shit things on the top of the game portal?!

add a "discuss" link to that news which linked to this topic. this is an action we can expect from you!

Rate this thread