You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 5:45pm

They are banning all people who had contact and or possetion of illegal items and or BC, so I would say they have done research, and if people don't get get restricted access to their account(s) they will never come forward to give an explanation.
This includes but not limited to:
-Selling your item for BC to person who acquired BC illegally, so now you are in position of it.
-Buying an item which was acquired illegally, with BC that you have topped up for and got the BC legaly, so now you are in position of said item.
-After selling your item for illegal BC, you have most likely purchased another item later on with same bad or illegal BC, so now the next person is tagged too. (Dominos Effect.)
-You have used illegal website to acquire said "bad" or "illegal" BC.
-You have used an illegal website to acquire an item.
-You have/were gifted BC that is in chain of illegal acquisition.
-You have/were gifted an item that is in chain of illegal acquisition.

Many people fall in at least one of these categories.
Mules and illegal accounts that have distributed these have affected a vast majority of the server, and they have no ways of knowing if that account is yours and if you have knowledge of it.

Each case is different, once they get to answering all the tickets, you will have an exact answer specific to your character/account and why you have been banned, once you answer few simple questions, they will be able to know more of the story as it unfolds.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 5:50pm

something went horribly wrong here...

so if there someone sells an item in worldchat and he gained this item with BC from goldseller and the buyer buys it, the buyer gets banned?
this is awful, how can the buyer know whether the item was obtained rightfully or not...?
its impossible as a player to determine how another player obtained his BC / gold

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jan 24th 2018, 5:57pm)

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 5:52pm

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 5:58pm

while its a good thing actual exploiters or goldseller-customers get banned its a MAJOR inconvenience that obviously many innocent players got suspended also

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 6:04pm

so if there someone sells an item in worldchat and he gained this item with BC from goldseller and the buyer buys it, the buyer gets banned?
this is awful, how can the buyer know whether the item was obtained rightfully or not...?
its impossible as a player to determine how another player obtained his BC / gold
That's my.com responsibility to track those ppl and ban them before they sell their itens. Is not our fault if we buy itens in game with the cash we buy from my.com, players can't know for sure if the person used any unlegit ways to have that item, just my.com can. This irresponsable mass ban is totally my.com fault, for leting those scam ppl sell itens to legit players. Afterall, is my.com job to ensure that allods have a safe market.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 6:05pm

Quoted

-Buying an item which was acquired illegally, with BC that you have topped up for and got the BC legaly, so now you are in position of said item.

they should have brain damage or they sould be stupid if they punished people because of this!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "BLueFalcon" (Jan 24th 2018, 6:17pm)

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 6:07pm

this is ridiculous!

I do understand banning an Illegal top-up account.... But on what bases have you banned my account ?_?
I really haven't top-up in this game from the moment I started (arabic server with gamepower7) till the merge and after the merge.
this is stupid actually, and why do I have to talk to tech support without me ever topping-up to discuss a Illegal top-up issue.
this doesn't make any sense.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 6:13pm

Scavenger

Beginner

i was banned too , i never topped up even once in the past 5 years

that doesnt even make any sense ........

مُشْرِف سَابِقْ في اللودز العَرَبِيّة

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 6:23pm

That's my.com responsibility to track those ppl and ban them before they sell their itens. Is not our fault if we buy itens in game with the cash we buy from my.com, players can't know for sure if the person used any unlegit ways to have that item, just my.com can. This irresponsable mass ban is totally my.com fault, for leting those scam ppl sell itens to legit players. Afterall, is my.com job to ensure that allods have a safe market.

correct
something went terribly wrong here

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 6:36pm

I haven't ever broken a rule in this game and try to log in only to find myself banned...

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 7:00pm

So hm what is with this ban i bought my own crystals with my money have this account for over 7 years i got banned because why ?this is no not nice you should tell ppl and get it rezolve like you said in the messages not banned everyone and after tell ppl

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 7:06pm

it seems there has been brought up BC from the goldseller to the game
management "marked" these BC
so if an innocent player puts an item on AH and a goldseller-customer then exchanges his marked BC to gain old the gold gets marked
now he buys the item of the innocent player on AH and dang, the innocent player got marked too

even easier if someone buy BC from goldseller and then open boxes and sells the items from the box... in our assumption this would mark every buyer

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 7:40pm

so if an innocent player puts an item on AH and a goldseller-customer then exchanges his marked BC to gain old the gold gets marked
now he buys the item of the innocent player on AH and dang, the innocent player got marked too

even easier if someone buy BC from goldseller and then open boxes and sells the items from the box... in our assumption this would mark every buyer

I bought all my BC from the in game BC exchange for gold I earned from Mazes, Skrimishes, KoE, and selling crafted stuff on the auction house.

Yet I still got banned for no reason given...

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 7:48pm

I bought all my BC from the in game BC exchange for gold I earned from Mazes, Skrimishes, KoE, and selling crafted stuff on the auction house.

yes, me too

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 8:00pm

this is rly stupid i pay 200eur month to be banned haha super game

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 8:07pm

you let them sell illegal bcs for months(maybe years) and a few pinheads bought some. those pinheads opened some boxes and got some items and sold them to others.
and innocent people got banned?
is it a real story?

and is my ticket "in queue"?
bullshit!!!

even stupid phone games managers cannot act that stupid!

i hope you can't sleep well anymore!

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 8:21pm

i dont know how their banning-process works
i can only assume things

my assumption in your case would be then someone bought your crafted stuff with "marked" gold which lead to a mark on your char and thus you got banned
ofc this system is a bad idea as you have no control over who buys your stuff (and rightfully also dont give a damn)

maybe it woud have been better to suspend trading, auctions and exchange until the REAL goldseller / goldbuyers have been isolated and banned instead of letting this get out of control with the result of a massive banwave which affects legit players :S

i also hope in future there will be faster action taken against the silly goldspammer char on old square / novograd

if there is no budget for GMs ingame,

equip some players which play frequently with the option to MUTE for example chars below level 40
(if they abuse their power you can punish them and there wont be any REALY dmg as the worst thing which can happen is an innocent player beeing muted)
this way you can make sure the chars of the goldspammer stay muted no matter how often they get recreated

i think on my blocklist there are 2 pages only for goldsellers chars :thumbdown:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jan 24th 2018, 8:27pm)

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 8:37pm

my assumption in your case would be then someone bought your crafted stuff with "marked" gold which lead to a mark on your char and thus you got banned
You make it sound like you took their "thorough investigation" statement seriously.

They've just made a list of players with Boutique Coins activity (of any kind: topping up, receiving via in-game trade, buying from/selling to the exchange NPC) ordered it by the amount and banned top 100.

I'm pretty sure there are some Russian hackers involved.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 8:51pm

You make it sound like you took their "thorough investigation" statement seriously.

They've just made a list of players with Boutique Coins activity (of any kind: topping up, receiving via in-game trade, buying from/selling to the exchange NPC) ordered it by the amount and banned top 100.

I'm pretty sure there are some Russian hackers involved.
i think the "investigation" part is banning all players marked and see what will happen
so everyone who had any trading / selling contact with your "top 100" gets banned aswell

i dont mind taking action against accountbuyers but i pose the question on how it is possible at all to identify one; actually its impossible to determine this unless you catch him with a fake buying agent
the accounts listed here might be worth investigating:
*Edit by Lioo: Removed Link*
*EDIT by AOP: removing the link is OK for me but you cant stop ppl from using google :S *
*Edit by Lioo: I know, but we don't have to invite the ppl to actually do it ,-)*

now lets have a bit of chat while waiting for unblocking all the innocent banned accounts....

i still dont get how ppl take the risk on buying / selling an account... the moment you send the money, how can you make sure the other side delivers the account-login? its more likely the other side takes your money and end of story - and vice versa: once you give the email / accountlogin the "Buyer" changes login / password and wont send you any $

there is no complaint-departent for private trades on the internet with anonymous unknown ppl
those who use paypal can await that the payment will be refunded and they end up with no account and no $+

so the only thing left is selling an account to a known friend which wont be possible to dectect for anyone else beside those 2 friends - but 2 friends would not enter a bid on the above listed sites

so the summary is: buying accounts will likely result in being scammed

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Lioo" (Jan 24th 2018, 10:05pm)

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 8:51pm

their next step will be that they will say "buy 5k-10k bc to unban your acc"
and some people will do it.

i think they need some money for food immedietly. i can't find any other reasonable reason to this kind act