You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 1:10pm

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 2:07pm

Lisad

Professional

We have been working through tickets today eliminating all false positives from the anti-fraud system and have unblocked a number of players already. We plan to have it done by tomorrow, so please wait for a reply to your support ticket if you haven't received any yet and thank you very much for your patience and cooperation.
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 2:24pm

deactivate that anti-fraud system and do it old school ways. apparently it's not working well.

you established a useless system with wrong formulas and fked up. stop insisting!
it's not a good news if a few players back!

on the other hand;
are you gonna keep using this stupid useless system?
are we gonna have to deal with these kind situations in every in-game trade repeatedly?

i saw so many anti-something system. but this is the worst and noone can make worse one!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "BLueFalcon" (Jan 25th 2018, 2:32pm)

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 2:25pm

hey guys i think the ban has been lifted and no compensation AT LEAST. i am not grateful at all. i sound like a spoiled brat here but i speak in behalf of everybody here that the staff currently running the game really fcked up.

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 2:27pm

This whole ban-event made us all forget to complain that patch 9.0 still hasn't been implemented in EU servers. Let's focus on that again :-P

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 2:29pm

I can't believe they're making an event after such a wave of ban. It show the amateurs behind this are really incompetent.

You guys just have to remember last wave of ban about this, there is still people who didn't do anything, and still ban now.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kutchek" (Jan 28th 2018, 3:27am)

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 2:37pm

Thanks for the responce, i hope u are right and issue is solved soon.

But what can we as 'normal' non abuse players do? We can never monitor infected items / gold. Is all the infected gold / items gone? or legit now? otherwise we face the same problem over and over again
Can someone of the staff explain what is a safe way too obtain / buy Boutique items from other players.

Like is Auction House safe? If someone buy your stuff with infected gold what happen?

Is trading with other people safe? some things cant be sold in Auction House like for example the Dragon Wing.

Is trading with Boutique Crystals bought from the Boutique with ingame gold safe?

We are in the dark atm, imo its totaly your responcibility too keep our accounts safe.

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 2:46pm

wow you unblocked all full cs-high spenders and you are saying "we are working on it"!
I am sure you didn't look at if it's false or true. you only looked how much people spent in last months

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 2:48pm

Alvsantos

Beginner

So, us as a community we must help each others, for example; I speak Arabic and I can understand English, Thus I have no problem helping Arabs in proper translation Issues for nothing in exchange, just like a mod for free, and even more helpful I think, I'm sure many other people are willing to do the same...
I am, I'm Portuguese and speak english

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jan 25th 2018, 8:19pm)

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 2:50pm

Still banned still dissapointed why ppl keep buyng crystals why we are not united enjoy the game put money guess we diddnt learned anything

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 2:52pm

i saw already 5 people unbanned so far and guess what ? all players are Mincs ! LUL i wonder why :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 3:27pm

Laany

Intermediate

Yes I have to say I get the feeling of a favor some Players , because when i see what is unbanned and how fast now up the % on the Boost is !! How is it again? Vitamin BF is announced and invested Money ? Because i know that many Player still just on que ! X(
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 3:36pm

Penance

Beginner

i saw already 5 people unbanned so far and guess what ? all players are Mincs ! LUL i wonder why :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
Jelly?

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 4:34pm

Lisad

Professional

We have already unbanned most players that have contacted us through our tickets system. We would like to thank all the players that have contributed to our investigation. We would like to encourage more players to contact us through tickets and provide us with the details of your case and we guarantee you an alleviation of your sentence (up to amnesty).
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 4:38pm

Gogol

Beginner

Hm guys who sent a ticket ? Joke :) All of us sent a ticket abot that cuz we just want to take back our chars and we see a lot of guys who OFC use that shit MMOSE and now are unbanned ? *Strange*

Just stop say shit and wake up with guys who really sent ticket and just want play as legal player.

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 4:43pm

Wish there was mmose irl too =(

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 5:17pm

we guarantee you an alleviation of your sentence (up to amnesty).
You make it sound like every ban is actually justified and you're just giving pardon to those who contacted you.

Don't you think that admitting false ban is not the same as indulging those who confess?

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 5:26pm

We have already unbanned most players that have contacted us through our tickets system. We would like to thank all the players that have contributed to our investigation. We would like to encourage more players to contact us through tickets and provide us with the details of your case and we guarantee you an alleviation of your sentence (up to amnesty).

</path></path></path>

Could you check my account? For I never committed anything. Always spend with cash directly from the site.
I already sent Ticket but so far nothing.

The account is the one from that email

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 5:49pm

Is it advisable for players who have already had their situations solved to close the ticket? In this way it would help the system so players who are still unfairly banned have more attention ?(

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 5:56pm

I sent 2 they close the last one and told me they will fix it guess what they didnt guess i didnt payed enaugh even with ss statements on my paypal lol