You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 12:39pm

this is just sad my ticket has been in que for almost 3 days now

Friday, January 26th 2018, 1:38pm

I don't get it what does it take so long?
and even the funniest part is you unbanned ppl who bought 1000% sure at mmose and they already can play
hurry up I wanna play

Friday, January 26th 2018, 2:14pm

DON'T LET REAL EXPLOITERS PLAY!!!!!!

don't take their items! let them stay at 75 level!
take their p5, decrease their runes 1 or 2 levels, take their some scrolls which they used before!
they made these with illegal crystals!

This is not fair if you let them play with their full csed chars which made with illegal ways

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "BLueFalcon" (Jan 26th 2018, 2:24pm)

Friday, January 26th 2018, 2:39pm

pokaberry

Beginner

You kill vegetarian vampires with a steak to the heart. HA HA HAH

Friday, January 26th 2018, 2:44pm

Lumi

Beginner

and even the funniest part is you unbanned ppl who bought 1000% sure at mmose and they already can play
don't take their items! let them stay at 75 level!
How can you say that? How can players know where others get their crystals? How can you know in advance that you'll trade with a legal player? It makes no sense, at all, what you're saying...only admins or what so ever can see unlegal founds in-game, but one things is sure and I agree with you, we're paying for something thats not concerns us, admins or those who have the power to do something about it, do nothing! Most people were banned unfairly! As told by Allods Staff "most" people who send a ticket are already unbanned...thats not true!!! It takes time to review each ticket , but to mass ban accounts was something you've done very quickly! Allods community don't understand the different purposes who take to unban some and keep others without a response!
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall"

Friday, January 26th 2018, 3:07pm

Lisad

Professional

Did send a ticket. After I did send through another ticket
Please do not submit multiple tickets, since it only puts a heavier load on support.
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

Friday, January 26th 2018, 3:21pm

Did send a ticket. After I did send through another ticket
Please do not submit multiple tickets, since it only puts a heavier load on support.

I did send proofs, screen shots from my bank account, so they can see I buy the crystals from My.com and not from anybody else. And then they can respond within a minute and close the proofs... within a minute... but the other ticket didn't even get a response, it's still in queue.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 3:29pm

don't forget its the allods Support, they get tons of money and can't or lets say don't wanna pay more ppl
I don't wanna underestimate the money you need for the server for the programmer and other stuff but I think with the top up event in the last 2 Days they got enough money to work for some time and ye I think the owner of my.com is a stock company otherwise they would invest more in the Support. I think it wasn't at all a good idea that you banned so many People but ye it seems you wanna kill the Game.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 3:33pm

Lisad

Professional

And then they can respond within a minute and close the proofs... within a minute... but the other ticket didn't even get a response, it's still in queue.
All new tickets get a fast review to determine whenever they were filtered correctly or not, so that they can receive the appropriate attention on time. If not, they get sent to the correct category or closed, in case of duplicates.

The tickets that require an actual investigation take more time, since all the infomation needs to be checked and verified.

All our team is currently doing its best to go through the tickets, please wait for a reply.
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

Friday, January 26th 2018, 3:46pm

The tickets that require an actual investigation take more time, since all the infomation needs to be checked and verified.
Oh really, I thought one of you guys said that you have already completed a "thorough investigation". Appears to be not that thorough after all, right?

Friday, January 26th 2018, 3:53pm

And then they can respond within a minute and close the proofs... within a minute... but the other ticket didn't even get a response, it's still in queue.
All new tickets get a fast review to determine whenever they were filtered correctly or not, so that they can receive the appropriate attention on time. If not, they get sent to the correct category or closed, in case of duplicates.

All our team is currently doing its best to go through the tickets, please wait for a reply.
All new tickets... the ticket I'm talking about that is still in queue was a new ticket too...

Friday, January 26th 2018, 5:12pm

I am wondering when we will be able to play again been 3 days I ain't gonna wait for a freaking week to get an answer I'm still waiting on an answer ... showed my paypal account register etc to proof everything is legaly and came from allods.my.com so why the hell they keep us in queue in place of just unbann those with proof. first and then waste time looking through the other stuff... I was on the 24th at 12 o'clock online and came back the evening and got banned ? Like why even ...

Friday, January 26th 2018, 5:13pm

Lumi

Beginner

"Dear players,

In light of recent events we have decided to launch a Lucky Moment Marathon as a compensation for all players who were incorrectly flagged by our anti-fraud system.
The team is hard at work ploughing through support tickets and hopes to be done with most of them by the end of the day.

We appreciate your understanding, cooperation and honest feedback which we have received in volumes.

As you can see, obtaining crystals for real money from third-party sellers is not only illegal, but can be extremely bad for everyone and is really harmful to both the game and you as players.
Remember that crystals involved in such transactions are likely purchased through stolen credit cards or transferred from hacked accounts. Don't let the price fool you!

So, in hoping to lift everyone's spirits Administration announces that from January 27th to February 5th you will get to enjoy a full schedule of frequent server bonuses, so be sure to plan ahead!"

Instead of resolving the mass ban issue you throw cookies for dummys to divert peoples attention! Really amazing your childish attitudes, act like grown people who cares about and fixes your stupid mistakes! Don't take your community as dumb fools!!!
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall"

Friday, January 26th 2018, 5:17pm

Oriax

Beginner

Funny how we have to prove that we payed you guys money... not like u have a billing department...
Seems like you realy checked all the details before doing a mass ban.... not.
You fucked up. Just admit it.

Unban everyone and do the job right and ban ppl that actually did something wrong.

Waiting now for 2 days... guess cause of your lack of management waiting till monday?

Friday, January 26th 2018, 5:21pm

Would love to play again ... wanted to do different stuff when I got back home but got banned ... for no reason at all doing top up with allods.my.com and they still have to see if you did something wrong for real ... nice to say there will be lucky moments stuff or whatever but how to enjoy if we get banned for no reason.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 5:22pm

Funny how we have to prove that we payed you guys money... not like u have a billing department...
Seems like you realy checked all the details before doing a mass ban.... not.
You fucked up. Just admit it.

Unban everyone and do the job right and ban ppl that actually did something wrong.

Waiting now for 2 days... guess cause of your lack of management waiting till monday?
It's exactly that :cursing:

Friday, January 26th 2018, 7:01pm

I don't want to say anything offensive, nor something bad, but my own suggestion is: you should be done for today, cos soon is weekend (At least for EU players), that means 48+ hours for playing, and if someone has nothing to do cos banned here, will just move to other games, and if they like it they will just quit allods permanently.
So try to dont lose more population than what is lost already, and try to keep an eye on tickets, cos is not normal some people didnt even get updates on their ticket after 2 days..

Also, if people who actually bought premium monthly, and got banned unfairly, will come back and maybe top up til the event is up, so is all in your interest to make it fast
Take a weekend off, go out and have a drink (or two) and enjoy real life. You will see it is not as bad a people say ;-P

Same goes for all the other banned players. It´s better than sitting in front of the pc and waiting for you acc to get unbanned (which won´t happen before monday anyway... or do you think that support works on the weekend? I doubt it...)

Friday, January 26th 2018, 7:15pm

Krokky

Beginner

I don't want to say anything offensive, nor something bad, but my own suggestion is: you should be done for today, cos soon is weekend (At least for EU players), that means 48+ hours for playing, and if someone has nothing to do cos banned here, will just move to other games, and if they like it they will just quit allods permanently.
So try to dont lose more population than what is lost already, and try to keep an eye on tickets, cos is not normal some people didnt even get updates on their ticket after 2 days..

Also, if people who actually bought premium monthly, and got banned unfairly, will come back and maybe top up til the event is up, so is all in your interest to make it fast
Take a weekend off, go out and have a drink (or two) and enjoy real life. You will see it is not as bad a people say ;-P

Same goes for all the other banned players. It´s better than sitting in front of the pc and waiting for you acc to get unbanned (which won´t happen before monday anyway... or do you think that support works on the weekend? I doubt it...)
I didn't get banned at all, i'm just trying to say what I think is better, cos seems no one is really caring about their game/population/customers. Playing on lig side atm means, log in, do your dailies, log out, log in aod time, and after hope to get bg pop if timer is not 2 hours, then log out again.. and probably you're right, they will not be there for the next 2 days, but this way they are just killing the game even faster than before.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 7:50pm

i was banned too it's frist time this happen it to me and i don't what i must be do it for this

Friday, January 26th 2018, 7:58pm

Hello,

i was banned too it's first time this happen it to me and i don't what i must be do it for this

If you think that access to your account has been restricted by a mistake, Allods Team asks you to send a request to Technical Support for additional verification.

You'll find some information here:
https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…4399#post104399
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language