You are not logged in.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 6:55pm

a player back to play

i want back to play allods online i stop from season 7.0, so i had bard, scout, paladin, mage and psy, so which class you advise me to play with and if it's possible to propose me a build for it .
thank you so muuuuuch :love: :love: :love:

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 9:23pm

dragagon

Unregistered

What's your average CS level?
As in, what runes?
p4/5?
cs stat pages?
the lower cs you got, the more reason to play tank/support role in this game of teamwork! ;)

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 11:02pm

scout / small yellow stars
:thumbsup:

seriously; take a look at the class-subforums for builds
for leveling, the fastest class probably is psionicist at the beginning, if you have the option change once enough rubies / talents to support(fire) sorcerer (fastest movement)

but what you want? the "best" pvp class? the fastest leveling class? the most comfortable class? tell us more

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 11:46am

thank you all for your answer, i was playing from lvl 45 max from about 5 year i starts with shaman in 4.0 i switch to bard (my nickname lordbard) until 6.0 (170 days in game of playing bard) i come back in 7.0 but haven't playing a lot, so i want back to start with 9.0 ( i think it's a good update :D ) my runes are all lvl 7 ;( for the cash shop most of the relic i have the green blue purple ( i forgot the names )
and my second class is scout and psy about 70 and 80 days in game of playing them .
i want the most comfortable class for pve pvp, and easy to catch up the retard i had
THANK YOUUUU :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: