You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 8:57am

In Development: Demonologist

Update 9.0 (Awakening) brings with it a new class: Demonologist. Representatives of this class belong to a young organization formed on the Sogot. They study demonic entities.
Pragmatic, ruthless, and driven by thirst for knowledge, the Demonologists were quick to appreciate the benefits of the alliance that the rest of Sarnaut had shied away from.
In exchange for technologies and assistance in the construction of the Citadel that towers over Sogot, they got what they wanted: the means to perform their dark rituals as well as a source of test subjects for their experiments. Such outrageous actions did not go unnoticed, drawing the attention of the powers that had to be reckoned with!
Not everyone shared the Demonologists’ ideas, and now they mostly consist of heretics, Xadaganian occultists and Aoidos cabbalists.

Every Demonologist’s calling card is their ability to assume a demonic form: Tempting Predator, Giant, or Fury.

They can transform at any time - even in battle, which makes the Demonologists extremely dangerous and unpredictable opponents!
• In their human form, Demonologists prefer to keep their enemies at a distance, attacking from afar with abilities that target areas.
• Curiosity will be the death of those attracted to the Tempting Predator. Many uninvited guests were torn apart before they could realize what was happening.
The Giant could be mistaken for a huge mountain if this mountain did not crush elements of landscape with one swing. This creature’s hide is tougher than the Eclipse shield.
• Speed and stealth are the Fury’s main advantages. There is no place in Sarnaut this demon will not be able to sneak into.
Obsession is the Demonologists’ main resource. They wear light equipment and wield staves, daggers, paired swords, sword and dagger, paired daggers, and wand and accessory.

We will tell you more about the upcoming 9.0 update in the following articles, stay tuned for further news!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Potwor86" (Jan 26th 2018, 9:20am)

Friday, January 26th 2018, 8:29pm

So if League players want to play with the new class the will need to create a new Aoido reincarnation and probably deleting the old one because you can only have one of them...

Friday, January 26th 2018, 8:44pm

So if League players want to play with the new class the will need to create a new Aoido reincarnation and probably deleting the old one because you can only have one of them...

No.. Heretics are Kanians, I think.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 8:59pm

So that's fine, because they have only said about Xadaganian and Aoidos in the post

Friday, January 26th 2018, 11:46pm

So that's fine, because they have only said about Xadaganian and Aoidos in the post
Come on mate, no need to be cruel. They are doing the best they can. Stuff like accurate translation, speedy development, thorough investigations, that kind of things.

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 9:48pm

well i hope i can do something about my deleted aiods char lol

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 10:06pm

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

I was wondering, has a 13th reincarnation slot been added? Or will we have to switch or delete a reinc?
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 11:06pm

i really hope thats the case
otherwise we would have to classchange one of the double-existing classes which would however still prevent the (by me beloved) slow learning of a classes idiosyncrasies + pvp while leveling...

(asee teph!! :love: :love: :love: )

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 9:13am

In one of the patch notes for the russian server they have voted on making elves to have the ability to change into the Demonologist as-well and so we will have to wait and see.

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 4:22am

two demonologists?

Couldn't they be called warlocks or something? Elf summoner's are already called Demonologists .
"We're all here to do what we're all here to do. Only the One can open the door. And only during that window can that door be opened. I know because I must know. It is my purpose. It is the reason I am here. The same reason we are all here." -The Keymaker

*Parusha*
Gibberling Engineers
Smuggler's Paradise

Monday, February 5th 2018, 6:47pm

They are true demonologists. There is no summoner in russian - it is necromancer. Elven one is called wizard (mostly using black magic). It was really ad translation here with class names and now russians added new archetype with name that is used for something different without any reason here.

Monday, February 5th 2018, 9:04pm

I downloaded Russian allods and played there for quite some time testing demonologist. I must say that I had a BLAST (super fun) playing the class. It's very cool and diverse and feels a lot like a druid from WoW. Tank specc feels good there is just one bug I found which I hope they fix and I reported. Can't wait for the patch to hit West

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 5:56am

Well written, thanks for sharing! 9apps apk

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "u_34792569" (Dec 15th 2018, 10:54am) with the following reason: spam