You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 10:09am

What are the current stats for Psi?

Hey guys I'm a returning player, and I was wondering what the current stat build us for PVE PSI?

The last stat build I found on this forum was posted in 2016 and I'm not sure if it is outdated.

What I've found so far is Determination> Brutality> Proficiency.

Is that true?

Friday, January 26th 2018, 12:14pm

Crit Chance > Holy Dmg(=Astral) > everything else, dependent on purpose
very basic and simple examples:
PVE: Crit Chance > Holy Dmg(=Astral) > Determination
PVP: Crit Chance > Holy Dmg(=Astral) > Brutality

(you should not have 0 Prof, i assume you get some from potion or trinket or whatever)

Friday, January 26th 2018, 1:57pm

dragagon

Unregistered

What I learned from a good psi is that you need to have 500 crit chance > 180 holy dmg > crit dmg as much as leftover on gear > use the BMR addon to get the perfect ratio for prof/deter/bruta.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "dragagon" (Jan 27th 2018, 2:18am)

Friday, January 26th 2018, 7:03pm

BMR addon
which one is that?
I am curious too, which addon is it? Can you upload it please? :-)

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 1:02am

I think dragagon posted a link to it in the similar thread in Healer section, here you go lazy asses: https://alloder.pro/files/file/415-mbrstathelper/

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 2:18am

dragagon

Unregistered

Yes, here is a translated version I use myself. (only works for EN client unless you add the translation yourself).
I will edit it into the 1st post of mine.
BMR Addon

Monday, January 29th 2018, 11:48am

Yes, here is a translated version I use myself. (only works for EN client unless you add the translation yourself).
I will edit it into the 1st post of mine.
BMR Addon

Are those stats for PvP? How did it calculate? Theres so much difference in what stats you should run for what Activity. For instance for all PvP encounters u need 698 brutality to Counter caution.

Monday, January 29th 2018, 12:23pm

Are those stats for PvP? How did it calculate? Theres so much difference in what stats you should run for what Activity. For instance for all PvP encounters u need 698 brutality to Counter caution.
No, not really

Monday, January 29th 2018, 7:33pm

What a useful addon... I wonder how a free addon like that slide-away from me, thanks for sharing.

well it much depends on the average determination percentage you put when its 90~100% ish you are talking about the PVE or mass AOE damage pvp ,when its lower it goes for solo PVP.

how can I tell how much the average determination that I have ?
a) just keep your eye on the determination bar.
b) use an addon ( you can check AOU meter from the overall-DPS section it gives the average for many things including the determination %age)
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 1:58am

Of course I know what you speak of With AoU meter and everything. I'm just saying, running brutality will always be better at least for competitive PvP. I am not talking about killing plebs in Battleground, then sure, prof and determination can be good.

I think determination can be good in some niche fights where you know the enemy team will be grouped within 8 yards a lot. So running anything except 1 determination in PvP is a Waste, but u want to run 1 to benefit from the bard stat boost burst.

Most of the times i think going something like 40 % prof 60 % brut is OK for BG's. Ratio should be 20% prof 1 determination 80 % brut. Running a lot of prof is to look good on scoreboard not to kill IMO.

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 3:15am

dragagon

Unregistered

Last time I checked I believe 380 brutality was to counter exactly 500 caution.
But for pvp I put the determination of the addon to 0 and put my bruta/prof as the addon tells me to.

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 5:30pm

to counter 500 caution you need 698 bruta, thats 100 % dmg increase at 40 % enemey hp. meaning 0.5*2 = 1 (0.5 from 50 % dmg reduce from the caution, and 2 from 100 % dmg increase by the bruta).

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 6:13pm

What if you hit someone when they are at 70%? or if they are at 20%? What % of HP does your target take damage most often?

Oh, and my favorite: what if your target has 850+ caution?

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 8:27pm

Doesnt matter, 500 caution is the break point for highest effective hp, atleast for non tank classes. That means you want to optimize your dmg for the best possible defensive stats. Enemey hp also doesnt matter, for the most consistent dmg in pvp you want to counter caution, so you dont fall of in dmg at the 40 % enemy hp break point. Going higher brutality is a waste of stats, cause the dmg you gain from more brutality is smaller than the dmg loss you have by not investing more points into prof. Assuming you want your dmg to be designed for actual killing ppl and not only for scoreboard dmg. These stats are designed for proper pvp setups with healer, etc. If you aim for solo pvp stats, going higher caution and brutality is definitley worth.

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 8:46pm

These stats are designed for proper pvp setups with healer, etc. If you aim for solo pvp stats, going higher caution and brutality is definitley worth.
This makes little sense tbh. If there's a healer around then the more HP you have the harder it is for a healer to get you to the point where aggressively high brutality of your opponents stops working. And the more caution you have the harder it is for your opponents to finish you off.

While on BG and duels you can only heal so much, so your HP pool is actually a more valuable resource.

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 8:51pm

if you have a healer behind you, the only way you will die is when the healer cant heal you, in that moment you want to survive as long as you can on your own till the healer can heal you again, so going for more hp with a healer is def worth.

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 10:04pm

If the healer really-really can't heal you (none of two in a group normally), then it won't make any difference in your survival plan whether you have 500 Cau + 500 Vit or 900 Cau + 100 Vit - you'll die anyway. If one team can keep both opponents' healers CC'ed while attacking some target, then this team is winning simply because they play better (they can even go in PvE stats for that).

In the real life people make mistakes in everything including CC rotations and healer gives you heals even when being focused with CCs. Those are much more effective when landed on higher cau than on higher vit.

Another point here is not you dying, but you taking damage at this or that % of your HP while being healed. If you normally take damage at 66+% of HP (because healer never lets you go lower), then your opponents waste a lot of stats completely on Brut that never works.

And if you normally take more damage at a lower % of HP than 66, then math suggests it's better to have more than 500 caution.

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 5:32am

dragagon

Unregistered

to counter 500 caution you need 698 bruta, thats 100 % dmg increase at 40 % enemey hp. meaning 0.5*2 = 1 (0.5 from 50 % dmg reduce from the caution, and 2 from 100 % dmg increase by the bruta).

So I am trying to understand this.
I calculated 380 bruta to negate the 500 caution but you're adding more brutality to increase the dmg? Or to completely negate the 500 caution?
The damage you want brutality to counter at 40% health is 50%, no?
I don't get why you make brutality go 100% dmg incr at 40%hp if caution only is reducing dmg by 50% at 40% hp

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 4:11pm

I mean what can i do more then showing you the exact math. 0.5*2 = 1 is the right answer to counter 500 caution. You're doing this: 0.5*1.5 = 0.75 (0.5 from caution and 1.5 from 50 % dmg increase by the bruta). So you're not countering caution at all. With 50 % brutality the target still has a dmg reduction of 25 %. Example: You doing a 100k hit that gets reduced by caution to 50k. Now what dmg increase do you need to get back to your starting point. You need a dmg increase of 100 % to get from 50k back to 100k. Or other way around: you have a dmg increase of 100 % meaning your 100k hit deals 200k dmg, now you attack into caution and your 200k gets reduced by 50 %, and that would be 100k again.